I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 6:28 pm
Affiliates
Kecleon Island

Hikarais and Kurovans: Reign of the Hellfire (PM to Join!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hikarais and Kurovans: Reign of the Hellfire (PM to Join!)

Post by Wyvern on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 6:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Few years passed since the last enemies of the Hikarai and Kurovan, and their heroes, have dissapeared or gone away. The Meigerian Coyotes have gone into hiding, and most of the Esphairev have been sealed away from the world for eternity. Only several of both factions remain, while the Hikarai have allied with the Kurovan from now on, but only if no conflict appears again. However, this time did not lasted long untill a new, completely unknown enemy has been sighted. The only things know is that they are not Wolves, but something completely different. It is not sure where they have came, but now it is time to stop them in anyway before they begin their reign of destruction in the land. The enemy might seem powerful, but now in the future, most things have changed.

We must now find out who there creatures of fire are, and exterminate them at all costs...

This is more of a private RP, we´re only letting certain people who know the whole story. Though feel free to PM if you wish to make part of this!

It was a normal morning for the peaceful Hikarai in the Great Leaf Barage. Workers walking between the main roads of the large town, children running around and the noisy groups of Wolves who sell their wares to everyone. Chinaru stepped between two large pillars of the temple she lived in, observing the whole city and her people working hard for each other as usual. Despite the sightings of the new enemy, aside from that there havent been any troubles for the Hikarai. Epcept for one, who didnt really dealt with the mystery but something bothersome for her.

"Mom, where are you going?" A little pup asked while standing by a window of a house made of a odd kind of ore. "I need to take something to a friend, im sorry. Could you watch over your brothers, Roy? Your sister is outside, so she wont cause any troubles for you. She´ll be fine on her own." Mercy replied, while walking towards the small door. But she then padded back to what apparently was her first daughter, and patted her head. She smiled, as Roy chuckled and tried to give her mother a hug. Mercy began to laugh as she was tackled to the floor. "I-im sorry, I didnt meant to do that, Hee hee." Roy said as she helped Mercy to get up. "Its okay... Though you know why it hurts now, so please be careful..."

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Sagittarius Posts : 565

View user profile http://jolteonshideout.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Re: Hikarais and Kurovans: Reign of the Hellfire (PM to Join!)

Post by Wyvern on Wed 30 May 2012, 11:53 pm

Roy wasnt sure what to say, but she wanted to stay with her cousins more and be able to see Solight and Crystal again. "Okay! Just as long as we dont return too late, that's fine." She said as she walked to Areun, patting his poor head. "Zeleon, this isnt the way Areun is going to learn, give him some time to find something else to train on." She said smiling at Areun, hoping he was allright.

As Karsal and Kartal were playing along with Toria, Damaso slowly came to Mercy, seeming tired suddently. "Oh, what's wrong?" She asked as her pup plopped down between his parents, not responding at all. He wasnt unsconcious, but exhausted for some reason. Ivan only made Damaso rest by laying on his back, covering him with his feathered wings.

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu 31 May 2012, 5:13 pm

The shadowy figure's tail tapped the ground, "You're Darkii, I assume." Darkii took a step back, "W-Who's asking?" The figure chuckled, "Ele Aishieto." Darkii looked down at her paws, Ele? The one Xai told me about? He's the most powerful wolf in all of the clans? When she looked back up, she noticed that Ele was gone. Where did he go?! "Are you afraid?" Ele spoke, for he was directly behind her, his paw holding up her tail. She shivered, How did he-?! "Don't worry, I'm on your side. But actually, I need your help with something." He vanished once again, then reappearing in front of a map.

~http://goo.gl/ywG7y~
~Welcome to the Sound of Pretty. Odd.~
>"Lucario is owned by Silver in Brawl."<

Silver
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://silver-x-wolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Sun 03 Jun 2012, 4:00 pm

Zeleon said "sorry if sometimes i'm rude with areun, but he likes it sometimes" Crystary and Jakeun were singing "We're going to visit our parents!!!, Who?... WE!!!" starmei laughed and said "this is a very happy moment guys... i enjoy every moment with you!" everyone smiled.

meanwhile in the lake, draelyn visited to her mom, she said "mom, and dad? where's he" crystal replied "he's on the goods looking for zeleon" draelyn said "ok... i'll look for him" Crystal said "i'm going to make the dinner, please come back soon daughter" draelyn nodded as she ran to the woods

Thanks SilverxWolf For My Signature
Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Virgo Posts : 410

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Sun 03 Jun 2012, 8:01 pm

Roy was glad to see Areun was allright, and began to hop around the nearby trees for amusing, swishing her tail around. "Come on, no time to lose! Let's look for Solight and Crystal!" She howled, almost barking, running to her cousins.

Damaso eventually fell asleep within his father's fluffy white wings, but he looked differently. "Damaso... Are you okay?" Ivan asked but Damaso didnt responded again. Mercy sighed and patted her pup, noticing he seemed sick. "Uh-oh... We better take him inside and see if we can do anything about his illness..." She said as Ivan carefully took Damaso up his back, holding him between his wings.

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat 16 Jun 2012, 3:45 pm

"What exactly do you need my help with?" Darkii asked, slowly walking towards Ele. He was looking at the map against the wall. She studied the map quickly, noticing that where they were, the Oshiro Clan, wasn't on the map. Dumbfounded, she asked him, "Where's the Oshiro Clan?" His tail twitched, "Oh. It was a accident that the map-person did while creating it. That's all." His paw raised up at a spot on the map, it read: Hitsoru Capital. "That's where I'll be if you need me, or if I need you." He vanished before she could say anything, the map leaving as well.

She walked out of the alley, looking for where Xai had gone. Someone tapped on her shoulder. As she turned around, they grabbed her shoulders, shaking her back and forth. "DARKII WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEENNNNNN?!" It was Xai. Her eyes widened, "I-I was--" "DON'T EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!!" He cut her off, slowly taking his paws off of her shoulders. "I didn't realize you were so... attached to things." She told him. "S-Sorry. It's a bad habit of mine. I get too attached to certain things I find important." She blushed, kissing his cheek. His face turned bright red.

Silver
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Sun 17 Jun 2012, 11:21 pm

Zeleon said "by the way sister, do you know where is draelyn" crystary replied "i don't know brother, so she probably could be with our parents on the Staria's lake" they continued walking, areun stopped and said "stop here... i feel that we're being watched by someone" Jakeun replied "yes... i have that feeling too" Starmei said to roy "stop..." he put his paw in front of her and a voice said "you're being watched... give us your resources and we'll let you run for your live" starmei laughed and said "show you first!" a dark wolf showed and attacked him but suddently a thunder hit him, then a weird white wolf with sparks on the paws and fire on the tail showed himself saying "are you okay?" he looked a bit scary because his left eye was like a demon and his right eye was normal, starmei said "who're you?" then solight suddently appeared saying "hey guys!" crystary, areun, jakeun and stamei were surprised and said "dad!!!" solight smiled and when he looked to the white wolf he said "who're you, are you trying to hurt to my children?" the white wolf smiled and replied "i heard that you were a legend..." solight said "is weird heard those things from you, you look like a demon" solight turned into a combat pose.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 10:41 am

Xai poked Darkii's side, "C'mon, I want you to meet some very important wolves."

They arrived at a tavern, as soon as Xai opened the door, he was confronted by Iyo. Iyo moved his head super fast as he looked to Xai, then Darkii, and back and forth. "So, so, so, what brings you here, Xaille? Perhaps you're here to get drunk again with the Yo's?" He quickly grabbed Darkii's paw, "And you, Darkii Camisado of the Oshiro Clan, quite rare to see an Oshiro, everyone knows the clan's soon to collapse on itself." He chuckled, putting her paw down, "But, who am I kidding, the clan's a legend. Amazing wolves have come from there, and I think you're one of them." He then turned around, facing everyone else in the tavern, shouting, "Hey! Everyone! This here wolf is an Oshiro!" Darkii felt embarrassed, turning to face just Xai. He whispered to her, "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I mean, a lot of wolves wish to be an Oshiro. You're special."

Silver
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Sat 30 Jun 2012, 3:44 pm

"W-wah, what's that?!" Roy, terrified of the sudden wolf appearing, ran behind her cousins. But then she tried to be brave and face the enemy or ally. "A legend? You mean that he must be... one of our ancestors? But how?" She asked, trying to get near the godly wolf cautiosly.

It was a temple high up in beautiful gray mountains, made of marvelous kinds of ore, and some mysterious statues... "Chinaru! Queen Chinaru, this is horrible news!" A wolf in armor, seemingly a guard, was running through the main hall of the temple, stopping upon reaching a large throne surrounded by statues. "What is it, young one?" A white heavenly wolf appeared, walking through an opening in front of the throne where she could observe the Great Leaf Barrage from. "Renember the great statue that our sacred ancestors have made... It has given a sign... Of something that is about to happen..." Chinaru was left speechless. "Impossible! We must now alert every single Wolf, and let the Kurovan be aware of danger!" She yelled, as many other guards began to rush outside the temple.

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat 30 Jun 2012, 3:54 pm

Darkii looked around at the wolves in the tavern. Most wolves want to be an Oshiro? Like me? I haven’t even met a single wolf that’s from the same clan as me… Weird. Xai got up from where they were sitting near the doorway and padded over to a certain table. Darkii couldn’t quite get what they were saying, because the tavern was too loud to hear anything. Then Xai motioned to her for her to come to where he was. She nodded and slowly made her way over there. “Here she is.” Xai said, smiling towards her. The dark brown wolf in the first seat grinned huge. He got up from the seat, still not showing his face, and hugged Darkii tightly. “I’ve missed you so much…” He said to her, and then he released her from the hug, and showed his face to her. He looks so familiar… Yet he doesn’t as well… I wonder who he is. Darkii looked back to him, puzzled to who he was. He smiled once more, “Ah, you probably don’t quite remember me, for it’s been so long since we’ve seen each other. It’s me, your Uncle Jet.”

Silver
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Thu 05 Jul 2012, 2:31 pm

The white odd wolf said "My name is Thunderion Raitonin Coldnish, i'm an ancient wolf, while you fought against evil forces solight, i heard good things coming from you" Solight was surprised and then he asked "but what happened to your left eye?" Thunderion replied "that isn't important now, so can we speak?... seriously i'm not bad... even i have a wife like you" Areun, Jakeun, Crystary, Zeleon and Starmei said "WHAT!!!??" Thunderion laughed "well my personallity is like yours solightstar" Solight said "i see... and your wife?" Thunderion replied "she isn't here but her Name is Aleya Raitonin Coldnish" Solight flushed and replied "mine is Crystal Lugia Rakune" Thunderion replied "well, we need to talk in a peacefull place" Crystary said "in our home of course... is a beautifull place with a lake" she smiled and then solight nodded "of course" they started to walk, crystary said "Come on roy" Thunderion said "My wife can locate me... don't worry about that" they smiled.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 11:34 pm

Roy began to follow around Solight and Thunderion through the forest. She was amazed that such an ancient wolf like Thunderion still existed. She wanted to know more, so she followed her friends to the Lake. "Okay, Uncle Solight!" She responded cheerfully as she and her cousins sat nearby the beatiful lake.

Chinaru had sent her guards to let the Hikarai know about the unknown signal of enemies. Mercy suddently began to hear many voices from outside, and walked to the window to see what could it be. "Hey look, suddently there's lots of people outside. The last time this happened...Oh my..." Mercy said as the other wolves walked up to her. "What is?" Toria asked as she climbed up to the window.

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 12:24 am

while they were following to solight, Thunderion said "Solightstar, i never imagine that you have children" Solight flushed and said "Well, my wife saved me the life long time ago, so we became very good friends and then i she said that she had a crush on me, then me too" Thunderion smiled and looking the skies said "Love... is a feeling that make us feel confortable sometimes, Aleya was my friend too, she took care of me when i was a puppy, well my powers were uncontrollable" Solight replied "yeah, i'm a bit old, but this body can do more hehe" thunderion smiled and said "[color=orange]well, i'll speak with you after this ok? i can resolve that problem... By the way, what's the name of your children?[/color]" Solight said "we have 6 children, 4 guys and 2 girls, in age is Crystary, Starmei, Zeleon, Draelyn, Areun and Jakeun" Thunderion replied "that's awesome... you should be proud taking care of a lot of puppies with your wife: Crystal" Solight smiled and replied "thanks" then they continued talking in the way to the Lake.

Meanwhile in other place, a beautiful white wolf with crystals on the tail and in the back was walking and thinking "oh... i need to find someone who can help us, my love thunderion should find to solightstar and then... i need to find someone named..." she find to mercy and then she asked "do you know to this...." she stopped and then she said amazed "oh... you're mercy?".

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:27 pm

Mercy decided to walk outside to take a better look on what could be happening. "Everyone stay here, im going to check outside." She turned to her children while walking outdoors. For a moment she wondered how could Roy be doing. "I hope she found uncle Solight by now... Im sure its dangerous out there in the forest even if there arent any evil creatures out there-" Mercy stopped speaking to herself upon the sight of a ancient, yet beatiful wolf nearby. She grew very afraid of the mysterious wolf when she heard it call her name. "W-who are you, and what are you doing here?!" She growled as she began to slowly walk away. Maybe the groups of wolves walking away must be because of an intruder or enemy stalking the land. The purple wolf thought about so, and she tried to hide in fear.

After being distracted for a while as Solight and Thunderion talked, Roy noticed it started to get late. "U-Uncle Solight! Mommy is going to get mad at me if I dont return!" She yelled as she ran to the two white-blue-red and yellow wolves, and accidentally tripped upon stepping nearby Thunderion. "I-Im sorry!" Roy said as she ran away and hided behind Crystal and her children.

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Fri 20 Jul 2012, 4:55 pm

Solight said to his niece "don't worry if you want return, Crystary and Stamei could accompany to you" then thunderion said "i need to go for now, my wife could be looking for me... sorry solight, seeya!" thunderion gone and then crystary said to her cousin "Roy we can accompany to you to your mom's home, do you want?" Solight smiled as they were very close of their home.

Aleya was confused, she said "hey, don't worry i'm not bad, is that i'm just looking for you... we need your help, even my Husband is looking for someone named: Solightstar" Aleya walked into mercy saying "please don't be afraid, i'm not evil".

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 3:22 pm

"So if its not you... Why are you here, then? Did you came to help us?" Mercy asked as she walked to Aleya slowly. "Sorry, but we need to talk somewhere else. Here, follow me and I'll help you in any way I can. The other Wolves around here will believe you're the enemy, like I did." She said in a low voice, but kindly, as she showed the way back to her home. She was wondering how will she ever explain this to her family...

Roy smiled back at Solight as she hugged him. "Thank you, Uncle Solight, it was really fun today! Im totally telling Mom and Dad I saw an ancient wolf, Thunderion!" She replied as she followed Crystal through the forest, back to the Great Leaf Barrage.

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 3:32 pm

Crystary started to walk in the woods with her brother and cousin slowly, she said "well... thunderion looks to be a bit evil, but his personallity is good, what do you think roy?" Starmei continued walking listening to her sister and thinking "ancient wolves returning from the death? that's impossible... but if they say the truth... this could be a big problem for us".

Aleya followed to mercy slowly and said "sorry if i scared you... is because... my husband is a bit hasty and he could came in any moment" suddently a thunder fell in the ground and thunderion appeared in front of aleya, she said "Thunderion!, did you find to Solightstar?" thunderion nodded and he looked to mercy and said "hey... you should come with us... we need speak with solightstar too".

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 3:42 pm

"I-Im not sure... Im not saying that I dont trust you, but right now going somewhere else could be dangerous. You two should better hide before the Wolf Guards come, they will think you're intruders!" Mercy said nerviously as she heard familiar voices from behind. "Starmei? Crystary?" She asked as she was glad to see Roy was safely with her cousins. "Roy! You came back right on time..." The little pup ran to her mother, but then couldnt believe the sight of another ancient Wolf by them. "Thunderion! You came back!" Roy said smiling, swishing her tail about as she walked to the white large wolf. "You know them, Roy? Who are they?"

Roy looked back at Mercy and answered, "I met him in the forest! He says he's an ancient wolf! Isnt he cool?" Mercy was at least glad to see that the two unknown wolves were friends, even with Solight. "Roy, im happy to see you came back, but you need to go with your Father. I'll go with your Uncle Solight and see what's happening..." The purple wolf responded as she walked to Aleya and Thunderion. "Lets go?"

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 3:49 pm

Thunderion nodded and he said "let's go" Aleya followed him and she said "i'm glad to see you again thunderion" she kissed him and continued walking, then Starmei and Crystary saw to their aunt, they said with a smile "hi auntie, how're you, we're happy to see you again"

meanwhile in the lake of solight's home, crystal prepared the food and draleyn was helping her, then she said "your father... he always come back late, don't worry draelyn, he could be playing with your brothers" Draelyn said "don't worry mommy, he's very friendly with everyone and anything that is happening, he and my brothers are fine" she smiled.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 5:46 pm

Mercy patted Crystary and Starmei, grinning, as they walked into the forest towards Solight's house. "Hey there, you had fun with Roy didnt you? And im fine...Sort of." She responded as the group arrived to the nearby lake. Mercy could smell something unusually delicious in the air. "Your mother must be cooking dinner, Haha. I wonder what is she making today."

Back at the Hikarai Mountains, the streets were suddently lonely, all the wolves have gone off to the highest point of the city but Roy, her dad and her brothers. As she walked into her house, her father was glad to see she was okay. "How was the forest, Roy?" Ivan asked as Toria, Karsal and Kartal appeared from behind him, walking to Roy. "It was awesome! We got to meet-" Roy got interrupted by the sudden knock on the door. "Excuse me, but Queen Chinaru requests..." A Hikarai Guard stood by the doorframe, and walked in, looking around. "Chinaru is looking for Mercy. Do you know where is she?"

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top