I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 6:28 pm
Affiliates
Kecleon Island

Hikarais and Kurovans: Reign of the Hellfire (PM to Join!)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hikarais and Kurovans: Reign of the Hellfire (PM to Join!)

Post by Amdiru on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 6:57 pm

Few years passed since the last enemies of the Hikarai and Kurovan, and their heroes, have dissapeared or gone away. The Meigerian Coyotes have gone into hiding, and most of the Esphairev have been sealed away from the world for eternity. Only several of both factions remain, while the Hikarai have allied with the Kurovan from now on, but only if no conflict appears again. However, this time did not lasted long untill a new, completely unknown enemy has been sighted. The only things know is that they are not Wolves, but something completely different. It is not sure where they have came, but now it is time to stop them in anyway before they begin their reign of destruction in the land. The enemy might seem powerful, but now in the future, most things have changed.

We must now find out who there creatures of fire are, and exterminate them at all costs...

This is more of a private RP, we´re only letting certain people who know the whole story. Though feel free to PM if you wish to make part of this!

It was a normal morning for the peaceful Hikarai in the Great Leaf Barage. Workers walking between the main roads of the large town, children running around and the noisy groups of Wolves who sell their wares to everyone. Chinaru stepped between two large pillars of the temple she lived in, observing the whole city and her people working hard for each other as usual. Despite the sightings of the new enemy, aside from that there havent been any troubles for the Hikarai. Epcept for one, who didnt really dealt with the mystery but something bothersome for her.

"Mom, where are you going?" A little pup asked while standing by a window of a house made of a odd kind of ore. "I need to take something to a friend, im sorry. Could you watch over your brothers, Roy? Your sister is outside, so she wont cause any troubles for you. She´ll be fine on her own." Mercy replied, while walking towards the small door. But she then padded back to what apparently was her first daughter, and patted her head. She smiled, as Roy chuckled and tried to give her mother a hug. Mercy began to laugh as she was tackled to the floor. "I-im sorry, I didnt meant to do that, Hee hee." Roy said as she helped Mercy to get up. "Its okay... Though you know why it hurts now, so please be careful..."

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Sagittarius Posts : 565

View user profile http://jolteonshideout.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Re: Hikarais and Kurovans: Reign of the Hellfire (PM to Join!)

Post by Silver on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 12:27 pm

yay! RP time! :3
it won't let me indent. :C

"Hey, you, Jakey, wake up!" spoke a little pup tackling over her brother. They rolled over a bunch of times, as they got more grass stuck into their fur, but eventually he pinned her down. He started laughing, "You know you can't pin me down, Darkii! You're too small!" It was true, she was much smaller than him. Even though they were twins, she was runty, giving everyone the impression of Jake being the older sibling. She started laughing back, their laughter echoing through the trees.

They lived in this rundown place, it sorta was orphanage to everyone who went there or seen it, even though Darkii believed that their parents would never give them up; although Jake believed otherwise. A much older female wolf came out from behind the trees, her face seeming furious and disappointed. She gritted her teeth, "I told you two to stay near the orphanage! Now you're all messy and you have grass matted in your fur! You need to go back right now and clean up, we're having a couple come to see if they wish to adopt," she flicked her tail, "let's go, now."

~http://goo.gl/ywG7y~
~Welcome to the Sound of Pretty. Odd.~
>"Lucario is owned by Silver in Brawl."<

Silver
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://silver-x-wolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 8:07 pm

(Hnng, I can imagine how cute Darkii and Jake look like. <3)

The wolf in purple began to walk to the little garden in front of the house, looking around as she took a bag that seemed to be used in gardering. She cleaned the bag as much as possible and then took a small sack of what looked like valuable items, placed it inside the bag and wore it on. "Now where to go... I also need to bring some stuff to others, and I just renembered!" Mercy again laughed at her forgetfullness, but glad that the items she needs are still safe. She then heard steps from behind who was a quite small, winged wolf in blue. "Oh, hi Damaso. Your father had to go, but Roy will take care of you because I need to go to work again." Mercy smiled, as the timid pup only walked to her. Apparently he didnt seemed to talk much yet due to his afraidness to almost everything, though out of that he was very inteligent.

Last edited by Wyvern on Sun 05 Aug 2012, 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 9:31 pm

can i join? Razz

on a forest, out of a cave, a lime/blue wolf was looking the sky and thinking "i can feel that something is coming, i'm sure" other blue/dark wolf appeared from the cave saying "Hey sister, what's happening?" Crystary replied looking the sky again "is that i can feel that a new conflict is coming brother" Starmei replied "this will be very dangerous, our parents aren't here for now... i can remember... our father" crystary smiled as she walked into the cave "we must fight now, our father will come again soon, but he won't stay here forever" crystary worried and turned her eyes to the ground, then she said "yes, we must look for information brother" they ran out the cave looking for information.

Thanks SilverxWolf For My Signature
Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Virgo Posts : 410

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 12:36 pm

of course, solist! c: & d'aww @ mercy. cx

Darkii and Jake followed the older female, who worked at the orphanage. Darkii leaned over to her brother, "We're going to do horrible things so we don't get adopted, right?" He nodded, "Of course." They both giggled and then gave each other a paw bump. Darkii skipped next to the older female, "Hey, Mrs. Ito, do we have to get adopted?" "You sound like you don't wish to be adopted, like you'd rather stay an orphan," she replied, "like you don't want parents." Darkii stopped walking and just stood on the dirt path. "I'm not an orphan, and neither is my brother. We have parents. And they would never leave us. I realize you're so old, but can you at least get that through your mind?" Jake ran up to Mrs. Ito, apologizing for his sister's disrespect. Mrs. Ito didn't say anything, Darkii continued, "Don't apologize. She doesn't deserve one, none of those people do. They don't understand that we're not orphans, and I can't stand it anymore! I'm leaving!" She stomped her paw into the dirt, and ran off the path into the woods. Jake ran after her, leaving Mrs. Ito on the path. She kept walking and whispered to herself, "Oh well. I'll just say they got mauled by bears."

Silver
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 4:49 pm

Damaso didnt seemed to want to be left alone again. Even if his older sister Roy was there, he was afraid of his other siblings. He walked closer to Mercy, shivering, as she thought about it for a while. "I guess you can come, then..." She said, carefully picking up her pup and carried him on her back. "You dont cause as much trouble as the others," She whispered. Damaso only tried to hide himself in his mother´s fur, twitching his ears and shaking his wings as Mercy began to walk towards the main streets of the town. The purple wolf turned her head every now and then at Damaso, making sure he was doing fine on her back.

After a few minutes of walking around, she stopped at a large house made with a different kind of stone. It was home to the mining brothers, Wolves whose ancestors were the ones who shaped and builded the Great Leaf Barrage and its buildings with the marvelous kind of ore they found in a cave in the northern Forests. The brothers had an older sister who was a merchant, selling several kinds of precious stones and crystals that are occasionally found while mining. Mercy had to deliver her some crystals she was given by one of the brothers. He told her that his sister would be gone, and asked if Mercy could give them to her since he was busy mining. "Dont be afraid, Damaso, this is where Mr. Raiken has his workshop. He often visits our house, renember?" Mercy said, trying to cheer up her timid son. She then walked to the door, and noticed no one was home after looking at the large window right by the entrance. "Wait, she´s still not here? W-what if she´s gone missing or anything... I should look for her later..."

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 5:18 pm

Crystary and Starmei were running in the trees looking for clues about their sense, crystary suddently stopped, starmei asked "What's happening sister?" Crystary though "I feel like someone is here" Starmei turned his head to the right and suddently he dodged an attack, a black wolf with a patch in the eye laughed and said "So... You're the children of the legendary wolves: Crystal and Solightstar?" Starmei asked "Who're you?" The blackwolf attacked again and starmei dodged him again, starmei said "It looks like we must to kick you from here!" Starmei attacked him and the black wolf with a wound said "Damn!!" he left the battle zone and crystary asked to starmei "Brother!, are you ok?" Starmei nodded as he replied "We must visit the village near here sis" Crystary replied with a smile "Ok brother!" They continued their adventure.

Last edited by Solist Lugia on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Fri 04 May 2012, 12:57 pm

Darkii hurried through the forest with Jake trying to keep up. Neither of them knew where she was running to. Really anywhere but here would be fine. She thought. "Darkii!" Jake yelled, hoping to get a response. While still running, her head turned around to see what he wanted. She wasn't paying attention to where she was running to, or what she was going to hit. With her head still turned around, she called, "Whaaaat?" Jake stopped, holding a paw out, pointing in front of her. "Watch out!" Darkii mumbled, "Watch out?--" She turned her head back, crashing into a tree.

i have a headache.. sorry for the short post. DX

Silver
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 11 May 2012, 9:36 pm

(Whoops, late and short reply as well. D=)

Mercy sat by the front of the house, and turned at Damaso again. She could tell he was wondering, What now? She tried to smile, and decided what to do. "Im leaving the ores over here, where no one can see them, but that whoever who gets into the house gets to notice them..." She said while leaving the bag of crystals by a window. "Hmm, how about if we go shopping for a while, to wait for your Dad to come back?" She asked, as Damaso tried to give a little smile as a response.

Last edited by Wyvern on Mon 14 May 2012, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sun 13 May 2012, 10:04 am

lol listening to deadmau5.<3

Jake rushed over to where Darkii laid, gently picking her up and putting her on his back.

When Darkii woke up she was laying in a bed made up grass. The room she was in was dim, with only two lights on the walls. She rose up from the bed and rubbed her paw against her cheek. Jake was no where to be found. It was barely bruised from when she ran into the tree. The door flung open, with a shadow standing in the doorway. She squinted her eyes, trying to see through the darkness of the room. "Good," it said, "you're awake." In a flash, the shadows vanished, leaving behind a male wolf in it's place. He walked closer and closer to her, each step closer the light would brighten up his body. He stopped next to a light, still facing Darkii, his tail flicked at the light, burning out the light. He continued closer, stopping at the other light, but this time, his tail grabbed the light, and held it while he walked closer to her. As he stopped at the bedside, he brought the light up to his face, giving off a smirk. "We have a lot to talk about."

Silver
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Mon 14 May 2012, 12:00 am

"Oh, hey! There's a new shop over there... I wonder what they sell." The purple wolf walked to the street where several large stands were, and there was a unusual shop between them. The colours of it quite standed out much that even some other wolves wondered and came to see what was there. It actually had all kinds of things, to little decorations and jewelry to toys and clothes like hats and scarves. Mercy had a little bit of money, but she could still buy several things. Damaso carefully flew down her back, shyly obserbing the shop's new wares. "Anything you like, little one?" His mother asked kindly as he turned to her, unsure about it, and then looked back at the items again. He began to walk around, Mercy following him close.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Tue 15 May 2012, 6:26 pm

Darkii's heart raced inside her, but somehow she felt like he wasn't a threat. His tail brought the light closer towards their faces. "I know this seems really weird and awkward and just plain creepy," he spoke softly, "but, don't worry. I'm not your enemy, trust me. Name's Xaille Ori Gaitsu." He reached for her paw, his lips touching her paw. "At your service." She blushed. "My name i--" He cut her off, "Darkii Camiisado Oshiro, I know your name." He started to walk towards the door, his tail flicking the light away, it crashing against the wall, lighting a family portrait on fire. "Let's go. I'm sure you want to see the whole neighborhood, and wondering what all of this is about, really." She hopped off the bed, walking towards him. Each step she took she thought to herself, Am I sure about trusting him? We barely just met, yet something inside me tells me he's harmless. But those tricks with his tail... Weird.

Silver
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Tue 15 May 2012, 11:11 pm

As Mercy was still looking at the different kinds of things, Damaso padded to her while holding something. "You found something you want? Okay..." She said as she picked up the item from him. Though he was also holding several toys for his siblings, what he had was very unusual. It was something like a hat made of a certain kind of iron. Mercy found it very intersting, but wondered how could Damaso think of it the same way and not have choosen something for his age. But as she took it, it wasnt very heavy, and it was safe enough. "This looks really cool, I admit... its like a odd kind of helmet? I guess we'll find out about it later." The purple wolf walked off to buy the items the two picked.

"Hey, Toria! Be careful with your brothers!" Roy appeared walking into the little grassy garden behind her home. Her siblings were playing togheter, though her sister, Toria, often gets to be a slight violent and rarely payed attention, only to her father. She was chasing her twin brothers, Karsal and Kartal around who looked a little tired, but Toria still looked like if she could chase them for a long time. She stopped, and turned to Roy. "M-me sorry!" She struggled to say, "I wont do again..." Toria apparently could barely talk, Roy being the only child who could actually understand and talk about anything. "Come on, guys. Let's wait for Daddy to come..."

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 15 May 2012, 11:25 pm

crystary and starmei came to a big village, full of shops and a beautiful place for a lot of wolves, crystary said "brother, i think that our parents are here" starmei nodded his head and replied "yea sister, so we need to find them here" crystary continued walking looking all the village without looking their way, then she suddently hit with a puppy, she said "i'm sorry..." but she looked that puppy, he was a puppy with a star in the eye, then that puppy said "no problem... e..." crystary carried that puppy, she said "brother!!! how're you Jakeun? and Areun?" jakeun replied "he's buying some things to train sister" crystary turned his head to the ground "he's sometimes too impulsive with those things, come on, we must find him!" they followed to crystary.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Wed 16 May 2012, 12:33 am

Roy was actually right, she just heard her dad arriving by. The four walked inside the house and stood nearby the main door to wait. But Toria impatiently walked to the door, and opened it by herself. "Toria! Hello there." A large blue wolf was standing there whom looked exactly like Damaso, though it was more like the opposite. He followed her into the door as Roy and the others ran to him. "Hi there, Dad! How are you?" Roy asked while swishing her tail, walking around her father in curiosity. "Im okay, glad to see you are doing fine too! Where's your Mom, and Damaso?" The blue dog-like Wolf asked. He, was strangely Kurovan in the first place, but he wasnt in any wars and lived by himself when young. He was only allowed to now live in the Great Leaf Barrage as if he was Hikarai after marrying Mercy, that was.

The two wolves walked back to the street, heading back home while carrying several things. Damaso then noticed a group of young wolves standing between the shops, and he lightly touched his Mother's leg to make her notice as well. "What is it? Oh, look... I think those are my older brother's children! I wonder what are they up to..." She said as the two kept on walking, Mercy thinking about Solight for that moment. Upon getting back home she just realized her husband would be there by now as well. "Come on Damaso, your father just came back just in time." She said chuckling.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Thu 17 May 2012, 1:12 pm

The blanket used to cover up the doorway of the room lifted up with each step Darkii took. She slowly moved her head up from the ground and saw the sunny sky. "It's so pretty..." She said, her eyes lighting up. Then she quickly looked over to Xaille, "Uhm... Can I call you Xai for short?" He nodded, "Sure, sure. Now, come with me. I want to show you around to certain people."

She followed him through a wheat field, no trees, no bushes, just, wheat. Then he stopped. She looked at him, "What's wro--" "Iyo, stop following us." His eyes looked over to a patch of wheat directly behind Darkii. She turned around to look. "There's no one there..." She chuckled. His eyes narrowed at the wheat. "Don't try me today, Iyo. Come out before I make you." They both stared at the wheat. Is he like schizophrenic or something? Then, out of nowhere, someone was clapping. Slowly coming out of the wheat, was a head, then a full grown wolf was sitting there. "Very good, Xaille. You're one of the many few who can tell where I am." He spoke. There was someone there! How did he--? Wait, what just happened?!

Silver
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Thu 17 May 2012, 11:48 pm

"Hey everyone!" Mercy and Damaso came back home as well, carrying a lot of things around. She rushed into the room as the younger pup pulled his stuff to the group. "Mom!" Roy ran to her mother as she also wondered what was her brother carrying. Damaso got the bag snatched away by his siblings, but he didnt minded and walked to his dad. "How are you, Ivan?" Mercy said smiling, sitting by the bigger blue wolf's side.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Sat 19 May 2012, 11:06 am

Crystary was walking with starmei and jakeun, then she walked from back and said "brothers, we must find to Areun, Draelyn and Zeleon... mmm i just feel a bit scared for them, they're a bit... evil" starmei smiled and replied "hey sister, it doesn't matter if they're evil or something like that, they're our Brothers!!!" crystary replied "i like zeleon, he always stay with me... and he understand me, no matter his personality... so..." she hit with mercy suddently because she was walking from back, she said shaking her head "sorry..." she looked to the wolf and she said surprised "Mm...eercy?" Jakeun and starmei were surprised too, they said "hey sister, you must paid attention to the way, we don't know how we finished here!" crystary was a bit flushed then she shaking her head said "how i finished here eem... i'm sorry too much... but mercy!! long time no see you!, has you seen to my brothers, Areun, Draelyn or Zeleon?"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Sat 19 May 2012, 12:12 pm

Xai flicked his tail, and started walking, "We don't have time for this, come on, Darkii." She looked back at this Iyo person, but then turned around and continued to walk with Xai. "So," she spoke, "who was that?" "That was Iyogeitsu, but most people call him Iyo, since it's easier to say." The closer they got to wherever they were going the more the wheat in the field looked more dead and lifeless. Xai continued, "He's the leader of the 'Yo clan." Darkii chuckled, "The 'Yo clan?" Xai looked towards her with a that-wasn't-suppose-to-be-funny stare. She stopped laughing, feeling dumb that she did. "Yes, the 'Yo clan. It's basically a clan of rouges, exiled from their previous clans. I don't want to see you ever associating with one of them, since they do all the dirty work for Ele." Ele? Who's that? "Uhm, who's Ele?" She asked awkwardly. "Oh, right, you don't know him, sorry," he replied, "Ele is short for Element, but he forbids anyone to call him by that. He's the supreme leader over all the clans. You could say he's more powerful than anyone in all of the clans. And then there's his partner-in-crime, Zosimos, Zos for short."

Silver
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Sat 19 May 2012, 9:49 pm

Mercy noticed her niece following her from behind. "Crystary?" Roy asked while Mercy walking outside again. "Hey you guys! Its been a while! You're looking for your other siblings? Well, I havent seen them... But I'll try helping you search for them after im done here. Your uncle came back home just now." She answered, trying to smile at the younger wolves. "Hey Crystary! How about if I help them find my cousins, Mom?" Roy asked as she ran to the white and blue pup. "Sure, Roy, just dont come back home too late." Her father walked nearby as Mercy nodded in response.

"So guys! Lets look for Zeleon, Draelyn and Areun!" The little red puppy said cheerfully while swishing her tail around, seeming very energetic that moment.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Sat 19 May 2012, 10:19 pm

meanwhile in a beautiful river, a blue/white wolf was sitted under a tree looking the sky and thinking "A lot of battles... those stars will extinct someday... but a new genneration is becoming" that wolf looked other blue wolf with gray hair was swimming in the lake, then that wolf said "Hey solight... why don't you come to swim with me?" Solight smiled as he looked to that wolf "Crystal... i don't want swim now" crystal was surprised and she replied "hey solight... come please, come to swim with me!... i won't bite you!" solight smiled and he suddently dissapeared, crystal though "oh... what happened?" then suddently solight hugged to crystal in the water, crystal replied "solight... you're so pretty!" solight looked the crystal's eyes and they kissed in the water, after of some moments, solight said "honey... i'll look for our children, only Draelyn is here, areun is trainning with zeleon on the woods" crystal replied with a smile "ok solight, come back soon please" solight nodded and he ran to the woods.

Crystary replied to roy "thank you so much for the help roy" starmei smiled as he ran "hey guys! follow me! we must find to my brothers here" crystary and Jakeun ran following to starmei in his way.

Zeleon was trainning with areun, then areun crushed a tree with his head, but he said "auch!... that hurts!!" zeleon replied "hey brother! that isn't sufficent!" areun replied "ok brother i'll continue! i'll crush everything in my way!" he continued hitting trees on the woods on his trainning as zeleon told him to do.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Mon 28 May 2012, 12:45 pm

Xai flicked his tail towards the lifeless wheat that blocked their path, it causing the wheat to shrivel up and turn into dust. He's so talented with that tail of his. Darkii thought. When his tail flicked back to being behind him, it accidentally brushed against Darkii's tail. Her tail froze in its place. "Oh, sorry." He told her. "I didn't know you'd be so shy." Wait. So he did that on purpose?! She held a paw up, covering her face up from showing him that she was blushing. "I-I didn't know you did that on purpose, I'm the one who should be sorry... Sorry." Xai chuckled, "I like you, Darkii." He reached out for her paw covering her face, and gently pushed it down. "C'mon, let's go find a place to stay for the night." He started walking through the path he created earlier. She followed, then caught up with him, her tail reaching for his. He looked back to her, smiling, as they both continued walking.

d'awwww.<3

Silver
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Mon 28 May 2012, 7:42 pm

"You're welcome, now lets start looking for them!" Roy said enthusiamically as the group of little wolves began to run around in their search for Zeleon and one of his twin brothers. They walked through the nearby woods surrounding the mountains, following Starmei through the forest. Roy then heard fighting noises from not too far, and stopped running, turning to her cousins. "I think that's Zeleon and Areun! Let's go with them and see what they're up to." The red pup said as she started to run into the forest again, and gave a little howl upon seeing Areun practicing by charging through small trees.

Mercy and her children walked outside to show the many things she had brought to them. After a while of playing with them, she walked to her husband who was amused watching her play around, sitting by a doorframe. "Say, Ivan... Damaso found something pretty intersting in the shop where we bought Karsal and Kartal some toys. It looks like a tough piece of armor." She said while padding to the blue and white wolf, taking out the old helmet from a bag nearby. "I saw, I wonder what is it. Can I have it, dear?" Ivan asked as Mercy placed the metal armor by his paws.

He seemed very intruiged, and he picked up the helmet and was able to actually wear it on him. The helmet was not shaped to be equiped on a Wolf, but it could still fit on one. It had several scratches and they seemed to be like claws, but not like those of a canine. It didnt shined unlike any other normal metal piece, it was slightly rusted and used up. Yet it was still good enough to be used. "Intersting... How about if we investigate more about this odd armor togheter later?" Ivan asked smiling as Mercy nodded in response, as they both sat by the nearby grass, Mercy giving him a tight hug.

(Tee hee, we're all being so romantic right now, arent we? <3)

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Mon 28 May 2012, 8:24 pm

Solight walked in the woods as he tried to smell the Zeleon's escence, then he found something, he though "something here isn't good, i need to find them" he ran quickly trying to find to zeleon and Areun.

meanwhile crystary found to zeleon on a tree and areun hitting trees, she said "what's happening here?" zeleon replied "just trainning him to be a better wolf" crystary walked to areun and touched his head, his head was injured for hitting trees, then starmei said "Zeleon, stop this, at least give a break to our brother Areun" Areun said "brothers... that hurts" zeleon closed his eyes and with a smile he said "ok... then took your break, and what's new here brothers?" crystary said "we have a lot of time without seeing our parents bro... i want ask you if you want to acompany us to visit them" Zeleon said "ok then we need to go now" crystary nodded and then she asked to roy "hey roy, do you want to acompany us?" she smiled.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Tue 29 May 2012, 3:57 pm

Xai led Darkii to a huge wooden gate that was being guarded by two armored wolves. Xai walked to the wolf on the right. "Where is Jet?" he asked the guard. The guard didn't speak, but his tail curved into a circle. Xai nodded to him, "Thanks." He looked to Darkii, who was standing there dumbfounded, "C'mon, there's someone you need to meet again." Again? I've met this mysterious person before? She thought to herself. They walked through the gate, trees seeming to be everywhere they looked. That's weird how the route to get here is nothing but wheat, with no trees in sight, yet this place seems to have every tree in the universe. They walked past shops, schools, training centers, and a bunch of other places. She immediately stopped in her place, not being able to move at all. Why can't I move?! It's like I've lost control of my body! Then her paws moved to the right, leading her into an ally. What's going on here?! A shadow crawled out from under a wall, and glided across the ground towards Darkii. Then, it stopped directly in front of her, it opening up, a body slowly lifting up out of it. Darkii cringed, What is that?!?! Finally a body appeared on top of the shadow, then the shadow fading into the body. It opened its eyes, "Hello."

Silver
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top