Affiliates
Kecleon Island

Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Post by Hyperion on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Plot: When the universe was running, a unknown force appeated in the middle of the universe, puling all of the galaxies togheter. Now all the characters of all virtual galaxies has find in the same world, they will do whatever it takes for them to restore again the universe, and to find the one responsible for this incident.

A small plot but in the name, we can create a full world.

Rules:
No spamming
No swearing
Your character can be something that you want (anything)
No extreme violence
Only will allow 3 characters
Your character can be one of other RP or all recent characters

Members on the RP
Me
Wyvern
Light Umbreon
RDMR

If someone want join this is the link to aprove his character:
http://seafoamislands.forumotions.net/t99-galaxies-collides-rp-approved

Solight was in a open field looking the stars and asking himself "So... After of some adventures and fights, i'm taking my break" solight go to a lake and see how the water reflect the image of his face "i imagine that a new adventure will start soon, i should be prepared, even now can be happening something in the space and i'm not prepared but i'm glad of see that i can take a break relaxed here" solight sleeps in the field

Thanks SilverxWolf For My Signature
Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Virgo Posts : 410

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Post by Light Umbreon on Thu 02 Jun 2011, 1:39 am

"oh, i see, my name is Lighty.....i used to work for GDI, until NOD Captured me...."
he continued to walk up on DAnte, untill his face was all visible,
showing a dark black face, with long ears that glow, and with a vest on with a scorpion tail on it.
"i think we met before...do you remember anything?"
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Pisces Posts : 139

View user profile http://light-umbreon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Fri 17 Jun 2011, 12:13 am

While solight was swimming in the lake with crystal, she ask "Solight, i wonder if we have a child after of finish this solight" Solight hugs to crystal and He told "Of course, we'll make a happy family, crystal!" Crystal smiles to solight, but solight see someone Was spying "Who're you!".

Dante looks weird and tells "Sorry, no"

(Sorry for the late post Dx)

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 10:40 pm

then Lighty looked around the place, then back at Dante
"i'm pretty sure we did met before.....what is your name?"
then another dark figure popped up from behind him, resting her wing on Lighty's shoulder "are you co-.....who are those people...?"
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Sat 25 Jun 2011, 12:51 pm

As the Dark, unknown figure behind Light, Cirno got up and attempted to attack the shadow. "Hey, behind you!" Cirno yelled as she tripped over and fell on the ground in front of Lighty. She then quickly got up and flew behind Utsuho. "Okuu, why are people coming out of nowhere?!" She said as Utsuho flew back to the group and stood between Flandre and Remilia.

But as for Remilia, a purple, flame-like glow appeared on her hand, preparing to attack...

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Sagittarius Posts : 565

View user profile http://jolteonshideout.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Sat 25 Jun 2011, 1:04 pm

then, Lighty frowned and spoke very calm "you do know that camping here is dangerous? alot of orcs live here...you can't even protect yourself....."
then, the other dark figure looked at the group "can we ask who you people are?, we never seen anyone of you around here...."
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Sat 25 Jun 2011, 2:31 pm

Solight looked to the shadow "Who are you?" Crystal hug to solight "is... An umbreon?" Solight nodded "You're a friend?" Solight took his guitar and responded "Huh..."

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Sun 26 Jun 2011, 12:49 am

lighty nodded "yes, it's very rare, but yes, i'm a Umbreon"
the other dark figure began chuckling, and looked at the group from under her hood "Lighty...are you sure these were the people you've been talking about?"
lighty responded calmly "yes, these are the people....."
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Wed 17 Aug 2011, 11:57 am

Remilia thought that Solight knew about the odd Pokémon appearing, so she stopped her plan to attack. "So... you guys know who they are?" She asked as Flandre tried to explain what she saw on he dream. "Hey, Solight, I had a very weird dream. It looked like a place in our World. I think it has to do a little with all the Galaxies togheter." She said as she walked to him and Crystal. "A... dream? Where was it?" Utsuho asked.

"It was in the Hakurei Shrine. Even Remilia was in there with me. But the shrine looked... different. Not even Reimu or Sanae was there in it. Maybe its what it looks like now that our Galaxy is stuck among others." Flandre responded as Cirno heard what the Umbreon mentioned about the camping dangers. "Orcs?! They must have came from another world!" She said as she walked to the Umbreon and the shadow behind him.

"Say, your names? We all know each other, so can you explain how did you came to this world?" Utsuho said to Lighty as Cirno tried to smile at the shadow. "Eye am Cirno! And this is Utsuho. But most of us call her Okuu." Cirno said as Remilia and her sister walked towards them. "Im Remilia, and this is my sister Flandre. We all came from this world after something unusual happened in the Hakurei border, and many of us dissapeared into many other worlds. We are somehow the only ones in this world that came from our Galaxy..." Remilia said as Utsuho heard a very odd sound from the surroundings. "Maybe you're right... there are Orcs." She said as she lifted her Hand-gun and searched for the approaching enemies.

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Wed 17 Aug 2011, 8:42 pm

Solight asked "What's Happening?, Orcs?" Crystal Aswered "oh, that's so bad!, we need Help!" Solight took his Guitar and told "we need to move, fast!" Cereza and Dante Aswered "Ok!" But Before that they moved they heard a sound "what?" solight looked an Red eye "is... is..." A dark smile has appeared.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Wed 17 Aug 2011, 9:28 pm

"Yes... this... well, him, he mentioned Orcs." Utsuho said as she pointed at the Umbreon. The sound of approaching beings became louder, Cirno and the others prepared to attack whoever was surrounding them. "Get ready..." Remilia said as Cirno noticed what Solight meant. "What's... that?" She said as she was distracted by the rather odd glow that seemed like an Eye watching over them.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Wed 17 Aug 2011, 9:52 pm

When Solight looked the red eye a voice told "My Little Brother...." Solight Told "What are you saying?, show yourself!" when the unknown person was in the dark, he showed like a human "solightstar, you're my brother" solight answered "i see your face of evilness, i'll kill you" solight attacked to the unknown person but he hit to solight "I'm not here to kill you brother, my name is darkstarion, I'm here because i hate to the prophet" solight surprised told "What are you doing?" Darkstarion answered "I'll help you for now, i don't want make a alliance with you, i have other things to do" darkstarion took a big red sword with a red diamond in the handle "this is dark dragor blade" solight surprised "that's amazing, i'll trust in you because we need help really"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Wed 17 Aug 2011, 10:16 pm

"Who's him?! And... what is he doing here?!" Cirno said as she ran in front of Solight. She attemped to attack Darkstarion, but she was too weak and fell at the same time she tried to attack. Flandre laughed as she noticed Darkstarion mentioning that he was Solight's brother. "He's one of us, Cirno... He's Solight's older brother, I guess." She said as she wondered where did everyone came from. Remilia thought that more Galaxies are being tied togheter, she wondered why the Prophet would bring so many people he doesnt even know. "He's your brother, huh... Well, glad to see it wasnt an Orc. Else we would have gotten in big trouble." Utsuho said as she renembered that Red eye that appeared when Darkstarion came. She had something like that on her chest...

"Say, its time we should go find more clues now, and see if we can find out more about what's causing all this. Im sure the Prophet has a lot to do with all this, though, so we should finally beat him and see what we can get from him." Remilia said as the other 3 nodded, and Flandre walked to Solight. "No time to waste... while we're all here, something really bad must be happening in another world. Im sure my dream has something to do with this. I should try finding more about what's happening in our world right now." Flandre said to herself.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Wed 17 Aug 2011, 10:33 pm

Darkstarion Told "the orcs are close, they're too stupids" solight answered "I'm not sure if you can kill everyone you alone" Darkstarion answered "my little brother, our mother has died because she has used all his powers to save you!" solight responded "and why are you helping us?" darkstarion answered "the prophet is the worst person that i know!, i know that you have amazing powers!, i need your help, the enemy of your enemy is your friend, but only temporaly" solight answered "My powers?" Darkstarion Told "Yes!, solight!, you are the only person that have the sufficent power to carry the powerfull sword!: Soulstar Edge!" Solight Answered "Awake my powers with the sword?" Darkstarion told "yes brother! if we join with your new friends we'll kill to the prophet!" Solight nodded and crystal told "ok, we should move now!" they nodded as cereza and dante moved in the ground.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Wed 17 Aug 2011, 10:46 pm

"Dark Dragor Blade... and Soulstar Edge. This two swords have something to do with each other... they're like the key to defeat the Prophet?" Utsuho asked. Maybe she was right, being Solight and Darkstarion who could possibly stop the Prophet. "I guess we should introduce ourselves, again!" Flandre said as she laughed, as Cirno tried to smile. She didnt wanted to look ridiculous after trying to attack someone and failing. She ran to Darkstarion and took his hand, and shaked it around. "This is Flandre, Remilia, and Utsuho! And Eye'm Cirno!" She said with an... idiotic grin.

"Allright then, I guess we should depart towards the Castle the Prophet was heading to. Im sure he must be behind all the evil forces we fought so far!" Remilia said as she heard a odd sound again. The group heard a very odd yell, and Orcs appeared out of nowhere. "Its them! Attack!" Some of the Orcs said as the group of them ran to Solight and the others. Remilia's hands started to glow as she fired Crystal-like beams, as the Orcs attemped to slash her with their axes. "Be carefull, everyone! They are everywhere!" Utsuho said as she fired at some of the Orcs, burning their wooden shields. But they were very fast, and they easily dodged Cirno's attacks. "Eye cant hit them! They're too fast for our attacks!" She yelled as Flandre laughed at her, as she ran to Remilia.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Wed 17 Aug 2011, 10:56 pm

Darkstarion Smiled "this is too easy" darkstarion took his sword and he said "now!, Darkdragor!" Darkstarion Began to kill to the orcs too fast "solight!, help, we should finish this fast!" solight, crystal, cereza and dante started to kill to the orcs "we'll enter to the castle! and we'll save the future!"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Wed 17 Aug 2011, 11:22 pm

Utsuho was rather amused, and amazed at Darkstarion's power. She can get that strong, but she never knew a being like Solight and his brother were able to held such incredible power. "I have a plan!" Utsuho said as she stopped firing at the Orcs and jumped to a hill. The Orcs noticed her and started to climb the hill, Utsuho was trying to distract them. "Everyone, you should head to the Castle before its too late. I will stop the Orcs, you guys should hurry now!" She said as Cirno flew to the same hill. "Will you be okay? Its dangerous with all these attacks we're having now." She asked as an Orc was heading right towards her. She froze the Orc, and it fell on a few others, leaving them stuck on the ground.

"I will... You must go now." Utsuho replied as Cirno and the others flew towards a higher hill. "I see a shadow from here, it must be the Prophet's castle." Flandre said as she waited for Dante and the others to come.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Wed 17 Aug 2011, 11:39 pm

Solight think "Thanks utsuho, i'll never forget your help" Cereza and dante said "We'll help to Utsuho, Solight!, Darkstarion, Crystal!, continue now!" They nodded as the guys run to the castle

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Thu 18 Aug 2011, 9:13 pm

Somewhere in the highest point of the Prophet's castle...

"Master, it is I. I am back, and I have succeded in the world's elimination. Soon, this land will become destroyed and completely erased, so we can start over all history made in this world." A voice was heard from the dephs of a tower, surrounded by old books and weapons of all kinds. "I see. You shall be repaid very well for your success. Right now, more and more planets are colliding togheter, bringing us closer to our goal. As long as you keep them like they are now, of course." A rather mysterious voice was heard from a glowing portal. It seemed like the Prophet was ordered by a higher force. "Yes, I will. But right now, I have something to warn you of. Something more corncerning." He said as he glanced over a large, old table, lighting up a small candle. "What is it, then...? It must be a large opportunity towards another of my goals, im sure." The shadow replied as the Prophet gave a faint smile. "Solightstar... is here. I believe your actual plans have to do with... eliminating him." He said as his hands started to glow, and a small image of Solight appeared. "Not just him... his brother, Darkstarion is with him. Both of the siblings carry two of the most powerfull weapons in the universe." The odd shadow was quite glad to hear one of his worst enemies was back. Even better, for him, Solight had one of the weapons he's been looking for. "Now, I will ask you something else, and you must NOT fail me. Defeat Solightstar at all costs! And get me back his weapon. Dont let his foolish friends, not even let his brother escape... we still have something important to talk about." He said as the Prophet's smile dissapeared. He nodded in response. Even if it would seem like, a difficult task, he still might have the power to eliminate him. "I will, and I promise... I will finally defeat him!" The Prophet said as the portal dissapeared, and the candle's weak flame was blown away, the room returning to its usual darkness...

Remilia and the group arrived at a platform that was floating out of nowhere. Everything below and above was pure darkness. "I sense something really weird... we must be getting close to the castle. We should be carefull." She said as Flandre and Cirno nodded. Not just it was surrounded by darkness, the place seemed to be really humid and hot. It had a highly nasty weather. "Something tells me we're... under something really dangerous..." Cirno said as she didnt really started to feel allright that moment. The heat was seemingly affecting her powers... Suddently, as the group was jumping across the floating, large stones, a odd noise was heard from below... the platforms started to shake, like if something was rising... from below...

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Thu 18 Aug 2011, 9:49 pm

While solight and darkstarion were walking in the castle "i feel like someone is follow us dark" Darkstarion Answered "Yes solight, but we need find your sword first" Solight nodded and they found a church with a star in the window "This is the place where we'll find the Soul Star Edge... Brother" Solight smiled "ok Brother" they continued to the Church to take the Soul Star Edge.

While cirno and remilia were in problems, Cereza, dante and Crystal Appeared "what's happening here?" the guys were sweating "This is too bad, only is a trap!" they told as they were in terrible problems.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Thu 18 Aug 2011, 10:16 pm

(Utsuho wont appear for a while with Solight and the others. She will regroup later. Lighty, if you cant think of something to post, you'll be with Utsuho for now. =D)

A yell was heard from behind them, as the platforms stopped shaking for a little. "Onee-chaaaaaan! Heeeelp!" Flandre appeared out of nowhere, she was being chased by small demons surrounded by Fire. They were really fast and Flandre wasnt able to attack them. "Watch out, guys! Here comes more trouble!" Remilia said as she created a sphere of shadows, hurling it at one of the small demons. The demon in front dodged it, but the one behind it was turned into ashes. Cirno wasnt able to stay for much longer there, so she tried to stay near Solight and Darkstarion. "Soulstar Edge? What's that?" Cirno asked as she flew to the entrance of the odd church. She wondered what was it doing in the middle of the slowly-dissapearing land.

As for Utsuho, she was the only one left back at the camp. But she woke up, she was right there, on the place her friends just slept. She couldnt move, she was surrounded by Orcs. "What? How could this happen?!" She said as an Orc walked to her. "Shut it, unless you want to get in more trouble! Ahahaha!" He said as the group around her gave a mischevious laugh. She wondered where did the Umbreon and his companion went...

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Thu 18 Aug 2011, 10:30 pm

Darkstarion said "Stop!, we'll need time... Solight!, you see a stone in the Deep of the church" Solight answered as he saw a stone with the words "Soul Star Edge the sacred sword that only works with the hands of the owner worth it" Solight Moved the Stone and he saw a sword buried in a stone "wow!, this sword is too big!, is of the same size of your sword brother" Darkstarion Said "Take it! now!" Solight tried to take the sword "damn!, is too hard!" The orcs were hitting the door "we'll cover you brother, take the sword! NOW!" solight was trying to take the sword while darkstarion said "now, guys help me, we'll cover to solight!" darkstarion took his Dark Dragor Blade And when the orcs threw the door "Come on! Scum I'll kill everyone!".

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Thu 18 Aug 2011, 10:36 pm

Cirno tried to run to Darkstarion, but the heat outside kept her from standing. She tried to help him, but her powers didnt worked because her ice easily melted as soon as she attacked. Remilia and Flandre ran into the church along with Crystal and the others. "Here they come... get ready..." The door suddently opened and the Fire demons and Orcs ran inside, the group started to attack them as Solight tried to obtain back his sword. "Hurry, Solight! They're getting closer!" Remilia said.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Thu 18 Aug 2011, 10:47 pm

Solight said "Stupid Stone! give me the sword!" darkstarion was angry "solight! you're too weak!" crystal answered "dark!, the stone is too hard!" Darkstarion Answered "i trust in solight because he have the hability to have an amazing power but his power for now not is sufficent!" solight used his lugia transformation and grew angry but he was taking the sword "yes!, i'm taking the sword! now Soul Star Edge! give me your powers to fight in the good side" a big energy was released and the guys were looking that solight had his sword in his wing "Soul Star Edge, your power is amazing!, now we'll wait to the orcs! I'll give his lesson!" Crystal smiled and embrased to solight "you're the best solight!" the orcs were prepared to attack and they were waiting the attack.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 10:57 am

then suddenly the weird pokemon and Lighty began to glow, they both growled, en shot some kind of ball at the orcs, making a BRIGHT flash...

moments later, the bright light was gone, so where the orcs
lighty tried to get up from the ground, but couldn't get it done "damn orcs....."
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 1:07 pm

Utsuho found out that the Pokémon were trapped somewhere else. They were both on a cage, while Utsuho was tied to the ground. "Psst, hey, you two..." She said hoping the Orcs didnt heard her. "If we combine our powers, we might be able to escape. But before anything... what are you? I've never seen something like you two before." She said as she tried to burn the ropes, but her arms were all tied up. She was able to summon a little flame but she couldnt move. Utsuho suddently heard a explosion at the distance, lighting up the sky for a moment. It looked like there was a Orc camp there. "Was that... you two?" She asked to the Pokémon.

A huge group of orcs appeared and entered the Church, running at Solight. "That must be him! Attack, NOW!" One of them said as the ground started to shake again. "Not... again! The Prophet must be alredy destroying this world, we need to hurry before this place collapses!" Remilia said as Cirno looked at the ceiling. It slowly broke, as a huge demon rised from the dephs of the fiery darkness. The demon broke the ceiling and roared upon seeing the group. "Watch out, Solight!" Flandre said as the huge demon was about to burn the building, and charged a powerfull beam that was about to attack Solight.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top