Affiliates
Kecleon Island

Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Post by Hyperion on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Plot: When the universe was running, a unknown force appeated in the middle of the universe, puling all of the galaxies togheter. Now all the characters of all virtual galaxies has find in the same world, they will do whatever it takes for them to restore again the universe, and to find the one responsible for this incident.

A small plot but in the name, we can create a full world.

Rules:
No spamming
No swearing
Your character can be something that you want (anything)
No extreme violence
Only will allow 3 characters
Your character can be one of other RP or all recent characters

Members on the RP
Me
Wyvern
Light Umbreon
RDMR

If someone want join this is the link to aprove his character:
http://seafoamislands.forumotions.net/t99-galaxies-collides-rp-approved

Solight was in a open field looking the stars and asking himself "So... After of some adventures and fights, i'm taking my break" solight go to a lake and see how the water reflect the image of his face "i imagine that a new adventure will start soon, i should be prepared, even now can be happening something in the space and i'm not prepared but i'm glad of see that i can take a break relaxed here" solight sleeps in the field

Thanks SilverxWolf For My Signature
Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Virgo Posts : 410

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Post by Hyperion on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:14 pm

Crystal tells "The impact of the power was very powerfull, but she will be ok" crystal uses heal on cirno "don't worry" solight looks to the group "Ok, we should take a break, the night has fall and we will have trouble entering to the castle without energy" crystal tells to solight "ok solight, what do you think guys?" dante nodded, cereza too "And you?"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:29 pm

"Glad to hear..." Remilia sighed. "I think we should rest a bit away from the castle. In afraid the prophet could lock us again." Flandre said, as she turned to Solight. "Where should we hide for the night? Like you said, its dangerous being outside at this time..." She said as Utsuho flew towards a large pillar, blowing away the last of the dark, green aura around the platforms. "I think the place´s a bit safer now. I know this area, so, follow me!" Utsuho said as the group followed her, she jumped from a pillar to another.

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Sagittarius Posts : 565

View user profile http://jolteonshideout.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:38 pm

Solight tells "I think that this place is good" Solight yawned, crystal tells to solight "Do you want eat something?" solight tells "Yes, Love" crystal tells "Mmm, a pizza?" crystal finds a cold pizza and dante runs "It's mine!, It's mine!" solight tells to dante "We should divide for the group, crystal,dante,cereza,remilia,cirno,flandre,utsuho,me" solight opens the pizza and tells "someone want a piece?"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 5:00 pm

Remilia and Flandre sat down, as Utsuho said, "Its cold... can I have the pizza, please?" She took a few logs and created a small flame on them. She placed the pizza near the fire. "Its better if we just warm it up again." She smiled. Cirno took a piece, and froze it, and she ate it as if it were a popsicle, and smirked. Utsuho handed a piece to each of her friends.

Cirno walked to Crystal. "Thank you, Crystal. If it wasnt for you, right now, eye dont know what could have happened to me... Eye was trying to shield you from Darei´s attack..." She said as she took a piece of pizza and handed it to her. Flandre looked at the sky, the stars were in different colours than before. "Isnt it... beautifull? I wonder why the prophet says this world deserves to be destroyed... just, look... it reminds me of Gensokyo, Onee-chan..." She said.

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 5:16 pm

Solight cover to crystal with his wings and crystal gives a piece of the pizza to solight "Solight, is amazing look the stars in this beatifull night" solight responds "For me too" solight tells to crystal "crystal, if we finish, you will return to your normal galaxy?, or you will stay here, with me" crystal thinks "In my galaxy, the life is a ****" solight surprised "you can stay here, with me, we can have a happy life here" crystal hugs and gives a kiss to solight "Of course!" solight hugs to crystal "first, we will fix this problem ok?" crystal nodded

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 5:43 pm

"Maybe Crystal is right... we can make this world even better... maybe we can stay here, but..." Remilia said, sighing. "But... Sakuya... we cant just stay in this world without her..." Flandre turned to Remilia, and said, "So true... I wonder where is she now..." Cirno walked to the two. "Eye am sure we will return to Gensokyo after we find a way to separate the worlds." "Perhaps you´re right... we might all be able to go back to our worlds, but..."

Utsuho closed her eyes, as she walked to Dante and Cereza. "We wont be able to see you guys again... our galaxy might become quite far away from yours, and we wont be able to come back here..." She said as Cirno walked to Utsuho´s side. "Eye will miss you all... honestly..." She said as she sat between Cereza and Dante, and yawned.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 5:49 pm

Solight tells "At least, i will stay with crystal" solight a little embarrased "Mm guys, crystal is my girlfriend of course" crystal hugs to solight "Yes and i will stay with solight in his galaxy" solight tells to remilia and other guys "Friends, when this finish" a tear of solight falls of his eyes "I'm sorry... Will be hard pass this time" crystal "At least, we will have some days here, fighting against the evil" solight tells to crystal "Crystal, i will stay with you all my life" crystal tells "guys, the same for me" dante and Cereza applauds "We too"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:15 pm

"You´re right, we´ll have more time togheter... this isnt the only world in danger to be destroyed. The creator didnt just targeted this world." Utsuho said as she pointed to the sky with her hand-gun. "Do you know why the stars look so close? The prophet told me the truth to everything. The colourfull stars are slowly collapsing, they are coming closer to these worlds and collide, causing more and more people from those worlds to be warped into many other. Im sorry for trusting the prophet once, he promised he would help me find a way to get back to Gensokyo." She said.

Cirno got up and walked to her, poking one of her wings. "But, did the prophet made the worlds like this? Does he really has the power to bring us back to our home?" She asked. "No... he was only sent by the creator, and maybe the creator knows me very well... perhaps..." Utsuho responded. "The sky looks pretty, but it wont for long... I think...its colorfull since the stars are closer..." Flandre replied.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:25 pm

Solight looks the sky and turns into a wolf "he howls" crystal tells "What are you doing?" solight tells "The moon is closer too" crystal tells "We should enter to the castle, solight tells to dante and cereza "What do you think guys?" cereza responds "The prophet is very powerfull and i have used the 30% of all my magic and i'm not recovered, we should wait tomorrow" dante tells the same solight tells to the group "what do you think guys?, enter now? Or tomorrow"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RDMR on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:36 pm

Meanwhile, nearby.

In a pillar, a weird light pillar appeared; making a huge light sign, from which a person appears...

"There is no sign of the Valkyrie over here, it seems that my quest still goes on..." Wylfred said as he appeared in... this world, searching for the Valkyrie.

He sees a small fire and hears howls not far from his current position and thinks ~ I wonder what is that... Perhaps a camp, maybe I should go over there.~

Last edited by RDMR on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
RDMR
Soldier
Soldier

Scorpio Posts : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:36 pm

"We should try to rest and wait for tomorrow. I used most of my power, and we fought too much for today..." Remilia said as Cirno sat by Dante´s side again. Utsuho jumped on a nearby pillar. "We must sleep to recover our powers. As I said before, its dangerous now." She said as she sat down, and stared at the sky for some time.

"Eye think... the prophet might have started to destroy this world... but, we wont be able to defeat him right now..." Cirno said, as she yawned, and fell asleep. "Good night, then..." Flandre said as Utsuho turned towards another pillar at the distance. "Who... who´s there..?"

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 6:44 pm

Solight was sleeping like a wolf "I'm very tired, goodnight" crystal hugs to solight and sleep with he, cereza tells to dante "is intersting know people like you" dante responds "me too" cereza sleeps and dante sit and sleep "we need recover forces" meanwhile solight open slowly his eye "Mirage" solight creates a barrier of Illusions "this is a safe place"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RDMR on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 7:05 pm

A mercenary... Wylfred replied at Utsuho

"Now, tell me. where am I?" asked, slightly grabbing his sword; preparing for anything. then he asks

"How are you?"

"And the last question, have you seen a ---" Wylfred said before he was interrupted by the summoning of the shield "A Magic Shield?"
RDMR
Soldier
Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 7:29 pm

"A... Mercenary? What are you doing here? Its dangerous being outside here at this time." Utsuho said, as she didnt wanted to explain much. It was her fault the place grew this dangerous, after all. "Magic shield? I dont really know. But, where are you from? You dont look like you´re from this world. I am not from this world, either. The camp below me and the people in it, too, are from a different place." Utsuko replied as she watched the mercenary slowly take out his sword. He looks like he´s more afraid than I am. She thought.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 7:44 pm

Solight tells "I'm sleeping, please don't bother me" solight go to sleep again and crystal looks weird to solight "love?, what are you doing?" solighg responds "sleeping" dante awakes and tells "what's happening here, merecenaries?"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RDMR on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 7:55 pm

"Yes, a mercenary, from Crell Monferaigne, and I'm looking for the Valkyrie" he replied

~So everyone came from different places... That means that she should be near here...~ he thought.

" I'll take my path, the Valkyrie is my first priority... Farewell, I'm sure we'll meet in the future" Wylfred said before resuming his pursuit of the Battle Maiden
RDMR
Soldier
Soldier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:29 pm

Utsuho walked to the mercenary, then stopped. "W-wait! Do you really know where are you going? You shouldnt be searching for others at this time of the day here!" She said as she pointed to the platforms, pillars and large towers at the distance. "Someone... someone called the prophet is searching for us, since we are from another world... if you´re really sure about going on a search for anything, im pretty sure that prophet´s going to find you... he wants to kill everyone." She replied, its not like she could let Wylfred get in danger that easily.

But she knew the powers of the prophet, and she was afraid the prophet could find them easily if Wylfred approaches the place they just got through, even if it was the only path that leads to somewhere safer... It would be better if he stayed here... Utsuho sighed. "N-no... its nothing, Solight. Someone just came, but he´s gone for now." She said as she jumped from the pillar, and flew back to the campfire.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:40 pm

Dante Tells To Bayonetta "And you Combat Angels?" bayonetta "yeah, and the demons are my friends haha" dante surprised "Haha, you're a witch, I'm Surprised" The Eyes of Solight began to shine "What?, No Again, Stop, Stop!" The eyes of solight return to his normal state Crystal Ask "solight?, Are you ok?" solight nodded "Only Something, i can't tell you" crystal angry "Solight! I'm Your Girlfriend! You Can't do this!" Scream crystal and the other guys Look to crystal weird "Sorry Crystal" Crystal angry "ok if you not want tell me, i should go to sleep in other side" solight took the hand of crystal and whispers "Crystal i will tell you but happen that happen promise me don't tell to the guys" Crystal nodded "When vayron touch my white power inside, my eyes shine and began to generate too much energy, when the energy recharges i can't control my body" crystal afraid "ok solight i promise"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Mon 02 May 2011, 6:18 pm

(Going to post, I kind of waited enough for Ray to reply... I wonder how is he... Sigh.)

Utsuho noticed that only Dante and Cereza werent asleep. She sat down near the fire and waited untill she got tired. Flandre woke up, but she was alone. She only found Remilia, but she was sleeping on the ground. "Onee-chan! Where is this?!" She said as she tried to wake her up, but it didnt worked. "Solight? Crystal... Dante? Cereza? Okuu?!" She said as she got up and looked around. She was in a dream, and Remilia was in it too, but not yet. "What's... that?" There was a shadow in a shape of a building nearby. She followed it, thinking it was the only way.

The building was a shrine, and it actually was on a large mountain. She walked into the shrine, and stopped, as she saw various statues nearby. "Flan! Where are you?!" Remilia suddently woke up, and ran to Flandre, towards the same shrine. "Onee-chan, this is a dream, but the shrine here looks so familiar!" Flandre said to her. "This might be a dream, but this looks exactly, or is, the Hakurei Shrine... but what is it doing here? Its very quiet, and not even Reimu seems to be here." Remilia responded as the sisters started to walk around the shrine.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Mon 09 May 2011, 11:03 pm

Dante awakes suddenly and ask "What has happened with remilia?" the guys don't respond because they're sleeping, dante runs to find remilia "She should stay here" dante continue run looking for remilia "The group will be stah together!"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Wed 25 May 2011, 10:36 pm

then suddenly, a dark figure appears from the shadows, staring at the group and Dante..... "who are you? what are you doing here?"

(hey...i forgot about this one...*FAIL*)
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Pisces Posts : 139

View user profile http://light-umbreon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 27 May 2011, 8:29 pm

(Its allright, Kevin, glad you joined us.)

Utsuho turned at the shadow rising between the group. She lifted and pointed her Arm-gun at the shadow. "Stop! We're here waiting for the morning to come. Why are you here?" She asked as Cirno got up, and tried to wake up Flandre, but she wasnt able to. She ran back between Dante and Cereza.

As for Flandre and Remilia, they arrived at the highest part of the Hakurei Shrine. "This really is the shrine, but... Sanae isnt here either..." Remilia said as she stumbled upon some stones. As she fell to the group and got up, she shook her head and found a large statue. The statue was broken and looked very old, and didnt looked like it was originally from the Shrine.

"What is this? It doesnt look like anyone we know." Flandre said as she helped Remilia get up. The two suddently heard something approaching, It looked like the same shadow that appeared near Utusho and Dante. The two turned at the shadow and suddently woke up at the same moment.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Fri 27 May 2011, 8:46 pm

Dante turned his sword and he kept his sword "I was thinking that you was a demon" dante follows to the group again and he takes his break.

Crystal was a little unconfortable and she tells to solight "Solight" Solight was very sleepy and crystal touch his shoulder, Solight surprised "What happen?" the sun was comming and crystal tells to solight "i will take a bath, you want take a bath too?, i will make the breakfast and in the next 3 hours, we will attack to the castle" solight nodded "i don't like know what type of traps will waiting for us" solight follows to crystal, they finds a blue and beatifull lake "Here's Good!" Told solight, crystal and solight turns into his wolf form and they launch into the lake

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Fri 27 May 2011, 11:44 pm

then, the mistrious Shadow turned to the whole group, and stared.....
"i don't know who you are....but you all look.....so fammiliar to me.....can i atleast know your names?" the shadow said in reply to all the weapons pointed at him
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Pisces Posts : 139

View user profile http://light-umbreon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Wed 01 Jun 2011, 10:06 pm

Dante Responds "My Name Is Dante" Dante Smiles.

Solight was swimming in the lake with crystal and they was speaking about his worlds "sorry crystal, i shouldn't leave you" crystal responds "don't worry" crsytal smiles to solight and they continue swimming

(Sorry For The Short Post, I Feel That My Mind I'ts A Little Bad Dx)

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next