Affiliates
Kecleon Island

Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Post by Hyperion on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Plot: When the universe was running, a unknown force appeated in the middle of the universe, puling all of the galaxies togheter. Now all the characters of all virtual galaxies has find in the same world, they will do whatever it takes for them to restore again the universe, and to find the one responsible for this incident.

A small plot but in the name, we can create a full world.

Rules:
No spamming
No swearing
Your character can be something that you want (anything)
No extreme violence
Only will allow 3 characters
Your character can be one of other RP or all recent characters

Members on the RP
Me
Wyvern
Light Umbreon
RDMR

If someone want join this is the link to aprove his character:
http://seafoamislands.forumotions.net/t99-galaxies-collides-rp-approved

Solight was in a open field looking the stars and asking himself "So... After of some adventures and fights, i'm taking my break" solight go to a lake and see how the water reflect the image of his face "i imagine that a new adventure will start soon, i should be prepared, even now can be happening something in the space and i'm not prepared but i'm glad of see that i can take a break relaxed here" solight sleeps in the field

Thanks SilverxWolf For My Signature
Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Virgo Posts : 410

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Post by Wyvern on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 1:13 pm

"Y-yes, Eye am allright... These demons were different than the ones eye just fought, they were immune to my powers..." Cirno replied. Remilia ran to her and helped her get up. "I feel weak... the demons somehow took away my power..." Cirno said. "W-what?! So these demons might have come from a even different world..." Remilia said. "Someone is searching for you, Cirno. I think there´s a hunter here who´s still out there looking..." Remilia turned to Solight. "Do you know where the hunter could be...?"

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Sagittarius Posts : 565

View user profile http://jolteonshideout.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 2:50 pm

Solight responds "i'm not sure, can be..." while solight was speaking, a person has appeared and tells "No the demons not are stronger, i'm weaking your powers" solight angry runs to attack to the person and he strikes, solight fells in the floor "W-what" crystal helps to solight to stand up "He is'nt a normal person" the person tells "I'm an ancient prophet, this demons work for me, and i should admit, you're strong my name is Father, i'm a sage of the universe, i'm here to restore the balance, even i will kill all the type or life here and i will start a new life" solight and the guys responds "you're crazy" dante and Cereza runs to attack to the sage and they failed too "Damn, this person is strong" the sage put up his hand and all the guys began to weak "i will start a new life, you can't do nothing" solight, cereza, crystal and dante has fainted, sollight still tells "We will...S-s...top...You!"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 5:35 pm

"N-new life? Stop! Please explain first. Or we will try stopping you!" Remilia yelled at the prophet, as she fell to the ground. "Gah... you have a odd name, but you´re called that because you can control the universe..." She said in a weak voice as she took her spear that was nearby. "Eye think we cant let him destroy everything... we must try!" Cirno said as she created another sharp ice stone, and threw it at the prophet. "You cant just do this to us! We´re not from here!"

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 5:51 pm

The prophet tells "of course, i can, the creator has send me for this mission, she know that the universe should appear again, with new life, this humans and creatures are stupid!" solight stand up slowly and takes a piece of the cloth of the prophet "damn you, the creator has a bad thing" the prophet responds "you will be punished for your insolence" the prophet pull to solight into a worse state, solight has fainted "Damn you!"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 6:27 pm

"Stupid? Your creator is wrong, we can do something about this, please leave this to us! No one in this world is stupid, epcept Cirno!" Remilia yelled at the prophet as she got up. "Who? Me?!" Cirno said, as she angrily started to attack by launching many crystals at Remilia, Remilia dodged them and the crystals hit the prophet. Remilia ran to Solight, "Are you allright?!"

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 6:54 pm

The prophet angry tells "I have sufficent, I will kill you" solight not responds, crystal attack to the prophet "stupids, because they attack to his gods!" crystal has fainted for an attack of the prophet, the prophet puts angry and send a big attack to the guys, they're fainted.
Solight awakes in a prison "where i am?" crystal clean a drop of blood under the head of solight "we are in the prison" solight tells "Damn" solight looks in the other side and watch to Dante and Cereza "Are you ok?" they nodded, solight watch to the left side and watch to Remilia and cirno "Are you ok?"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Sun 24 Apr 2011, 10:31 pm

Cirno woke up in a cage near Solight´s. "Where... where eye am?!" She said as she got up. "The prophet said he would kill us... but he didnt! Then who brought us here...?" She said as she walked towards one of the cage´s sides. There was another cage at the distance. Someone was inside it. "Hey! You there! Who are you?!" She shouted.

"Its no good... maybe that someone must be sleeping or uncoincious." Cirno sat by Remilia´s side. "Guys, Remilia´s hurt... she looks asleep or something... maybe Remilia shielded us from the prophet´s attack, but then that means that she didnt brought us here... then who did?" She sighed. I hope she wakes up soon...

A shadow appeared in the nearby cage. "Is someone there...?" A voice from the shadow was heard. Cirno got up and walked near the cage. "Yes, but who are you, and why did you got locked?" Cirno replied. "You look familiar... oh, what´s Onee-chan doing there?" The shadow said. "Onee-chan? Remilia´s your sister?" Cirno responded.

"Im Flandre. Remilia´s my sister. W-what are you doing here, Cirno? And who are they?" The shadow said as she pointed to Solight, Crystal, Cereza and Dante. "They came from other galaxies. We all got locked up here for no reason... well, we tried to stop a Prophet sent by some sort of creator, and he said he tried to destroy this world to create a new one." Cirno said as Flandre walked to Remilia.

"F-f-flandre... you were warped here t-too..."
Remilia said, she was somehow hurt and had trouble to talk. "Onee-chan! You´re allright!" Flandre yelled in happiness as she tried to hug her, but the cage didn let her to. "N-now, we need to find a way to get out of here... W-we should try combining our forces togheter from now on, and we can stop the prophet!"

This is my longest post I ever made on this site. Eye am very proud of it!

Last edited by Wyvern on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Sun 24 Apr 2011, 10:52 pm

Solight sit and tells to crystal "hey crystal, listen this" solight start to play his guitar and sings, dante surprised "Oh, also you play the guitar?" solight nodded "come, you can acompany to me, i see that you have a guitar too" dante takes his guitar and tells "let's rock!" they start to sing and play "hey girls, acompany!, we will do a special song!" crystal ask "why?" solight tells "only sing with me" crystal thinks "i ask myself where i get a very crazy boyfriend" solight laughts and smiles "do you remember, the old times?, where i was sleeping under a tree?" crystal smiles and sing solight smiles and look to cirno "you too boys!"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Sun 24 Apr 2011, 11:00 pm

Remilia got up and walked to Solight´s cage. "They´re Solight, Crystal, Cereza and Dante. They each came from their own worlds... we´ll join them so we can return to our homeland, Flandre." She said as Cirno started to spin around the cage happily. "Allright then! Lets try to break the cage!" She yelled as she created a large group of ice shards. "Stand back, guys!" She said as she hurled them at Solight´s cage, trying to break the steel.

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Sun 24 Apr 2011, 11:16 pm

Solight watch to to cirno "cirno, stop, while we was sleeping, crystal was trying to break the cage" solight shows the wound of crystal "this is the price" solight tells "but if we overload the steel, probably will break, so... Ready!?" solight plays a guitar solo, dante too, crystal charges a water vortex and cereza charges a climax attack "We will break the cage" the combinated attack breaks the cage "Yeah!, we has break the cage, now we shoul find to the prophet!" solight run outside of the prison and he surprised "what's happened here!" the world and some buildings was floating in the air and the atmosphere was a green aura "No, the prophet has do this?" Solight tells "i hope that you can fly guys" solight watch to crystal "is the moment, you will see my original form my crystal" solight transforms in his original form "i will carry to you" crystal surprised "Even... I still love you my solight" crystal hugs to solight and gives a kiss "now, we will find some clues about this, cirno, remilia, dante, cereza, we will divide in groups of two 1.-me and crystal, 2.-cirno and remilia 3.-dante and cereza" solight fly with crystal "we will join here again"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Mon 25 Apr 2011, 4:28 pm

"Flandre, follow us." Remilia said as she jumped into the air and flew around the buildings. "Hey, Flan... how did you got here? Did the prophet attacked you too?" Cirno asked as she followed Remilia, togheter with Flandre. "The prophet didnt attacked me... someone else did. She said that she didnt wanted me to interrupt the Prophet´s plan to destroy this world..."

"Interrupt? But...how?" Cirno asked. "That odd shadow that attacked me said that I had a highly destructive power... Yes, I do, but how did she know? Maybe she´s one of the Prophet´s servants, and maybe she knows many things about us... she locked me away in a cage to avoid me to escape and stop the prophet." Flandre responded.

"I once did the same thing to her... I locked her in our Mansion, because I was afraid she could unleash her destructive power on Gensokyo... but now, the prophet grew afraid of Flandre, knowing that her powers are strong enough... maybe, Flandre can stop him!" Remilia said as the three landed upon a large building. "Eye think we should try searching here. This place looks... suspicious..."

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Mon 25 Apr 2011, 6:17 pm

Solight fly with crystal "At least i have see you other time" crystal responds "yeah I'm glad too" solight and crystal finds a stone, Solight ask "what is this?" solight looks fixedly the stone "is Vayron?" a gem inside the stone shines and solight ask "what?" other stones shines and solight looks "Darei?, Amethyst?, Khriz?, and other evil wolves and creatures?, what's happening here" crystal looks and tells "Solight!, is a trap!" solight looks the gems on the stones.
Dante and cereza also find the stones "what?, cerberus?, Geryon?, my shadow?, beowolf?, Fortitude?, temperatia?, Justice?, what are doing all this stones here?" cereza tells "black magic, the black magic used for do a wall, the wall has a big resistence, the resistence of the wall will be weak, but if we push the brilliant gem, the creatures will reurrect, if we kill to all creatures, we can enter to some place" dante tells "I'm weak, we should take a break and later return here" cereza nodded

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 11:04 am

Remilia, Flandre and Cirno started to walk around the damaged, quiet building. Almost every step they taked, a strange sound was heard. "We should be carefull... someone could be hiding..." Remilia said as she stopped. She heard something approaching them. A green aura appeared around the building, similar to the atmosphere. "Someone´s looking for us!" Cirno yelled as she hided behind Flandre and Remilia.

"This green aura... Onee-san, I saw someone with the prophet when I was locked... and it had this green aura... I think I have seen her before..." Flandre said as a odd shadow appeared, surrounded by the green aura. "Y-YOU!" The shadow shouted at them as black and green wings appeared around it, glowing. "How... HOW did you escaped?!" The shadow grew larger and a girl appeared, with a large gun instead of a hand.

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 11:26 am

Solight sit and tells to crystal "Cyrstal, we should do something, i see that the green aura is hidding something" crystal tells "yeah, we are having problems, the prophet is very powerfull" solight hugs to crystal "I promise that we will survive"
Dante ask to cereza "Who are you?" cereza responds "I'm a witch of a clan called Umbra" dante looks the green aura "what is this?" cereza tells "A type of magic, i never saw the same magic" cereza looks to dante "Who are you?" dante responds "My father was a demon hunter and he was a demon too, he married with a human, I'm half-Demon and Half-Human" cereza laughts "Cool, we will take a break for other hour, i will send a message to solight and crystal about the stones".
A bird find to solight with the message about the stones "Crystal, the stones are like catalyst of souls, they resurrect when we touch the stones" crystal tells "But..." solight responds "Under the green aura, exists a big castle of fortress, the walls of the castle or fortress are reforced with black magic, the stones are a magic defense and when we defead to this enemies, we can destroy the walls" crystal "We should start now?" solight tells "i don't fell good, we should take a break"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 11:53 am

Flandre walked towards the girl. "You´re Utsuho... Utsuho Reiuji... why are you here? Who sent you?" She asked. "How... how do you know me? F-flandre... Cirno? Remilia? How... how did you got here?" Utsuho said as the green aura around her dissapeared. "We dont know either, Okuu. Many galaxies and their people appeared here... but, this green aura... was it you?"

"Yes, everything was me. I didnt knew you were here. But when I came to this world, someone asked if I could join him in some sort of mission... to destroy this world... So I created this green aura you see everywhere." Utsuho said. "Eye think... that must be the prophet! He wanted to kill us once, but he locked us in some cages!" Cirno yelled as Flandre sighed, looking to the sky.

"So the prophet tricked you... well, there´s no time to lose! We need to stop the prophet before he finds a way to destroy the world!" Flandre replied. The four ran towards the entrance and took flight towards the last place where Cirno and Remilia found Solight. "Hey guys! My friend here, Utsuho was the one who made this aura. She was tricked by the prophet, Togheter we can make it dissapear!" Cirno said as the four landed near Dante, Cereza and Crystal.

Last edited by Wyvern on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 12:02 pm

Cereza tells to cirno "yeah but even if the aura dissapears, a black magic is protecting a big castle under the aura, we should defead to this enemies in the stones" Cereza puts his hand in the Darei's stone "???" darei tells "I'm here again thanks to the prophet, now i will work for he" darei attacks to solight "What?" darei charges attacks against the guys "Now guys, we should destroy the magic barrier protecting the castle!" solight scream, crystal transforms in his wolf form "I will fight with darei, you should go for the other stones now!" solight nodded "Ok crystal, you can win this fight!"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 12:37 pm

"So we need this stones to open the magic gates on the castle... allright then! We need to find each of them!" Remilia said as she found another stone at the distance. "Solight, I found a stone that says Vayron!" Remilia handed the stone to Solight. "We´ll help you fight him!" Cirno said, as a shadow appeared from the stone. "That´s... V-vayron...?" She asked.

Flandre and Utsuho suddently appeared in a open area surrounded by the green aura. The two hovered and blew away the aura with a flap of their wings. "Im pretty sure there must be a stone here." Flandre said as Utsuho found something glowing on the floor. "Maybe... this is one of the stones... Wait, this one says Cerberus..." Utsuho said as she picked up the stone. "Cerberus? That must be one of my friend´s enemies!" Flandre said.

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 12:56 pm

Solight looks to vayron "Is the moment" solight push the brilliant gem but vayron was in a different mode "Solight!, the prophet has give me a big power, you not has nothing for me" solight fight against vayron "You're better that i imagine" vayron laughts "This not is nothing" solight thinks "At least i have to the real vayron inside my body" solight tells "I'm ready, and you remilia?" the battle began
Dante takes the cerberus stone "Cerberus my little dog friend" dante laughts and push the gem "I'm alive now again, the prophet has give me the life and prepare for your death dante" dante runs with his guns and his sword to cerberus "Now! Fight!"
Cereza find to the stone of fortitude "This stupid cardinal again?" Cereza fight against fortitude "Ha, i'm alive again" fortitud launches a fire ball to cereza but she dodges the attack, she take his guns "Now, i will finish with you!"
Crystal was fighting against darei "You're still alive?" darei responds "Yeah, thanks for the prophet, we have to help to the prophet for the real resurrect of the creator" crystal "What?..." darei attacks to crystal and she dodges "The creator is died?" darei "i have spoken sufficent" the battle continues

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 1:22 pm

"Ready when you are." Remilia said as she created a large circle full of odd symbols, and formed a star. She jumped and threw a large crystal at Vayron as she yelled. "Star of David!" Right after Remilia´s attack, Cirno ran to Vayron and surrounded herself in ice, throwing the ice shreds at Vayron. "We wont let you beat Solight now!"

As for Flandre and Utsuho, the two walked back as Dante fought Cerberus. Utsuho took some of the green aura, jumped and launched a green fireball at Cerberus. "My sister told me not to use my strength now... Im afraid that I could hurt you..." Flandre said. "Its allright. There will be some point later in which we will really need the power of both." Utsuho replied.

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 1:34 pm

Vayron brakes the ice "Solight, the prophet gives me a best power than you" solight uses chaos darkness on vayron, vayron takes to solight in the neck "You only fail solight, is stupid the things that you do" Solight gives a kick to vayron but nothing happens "haha solight, your kicks are really stupid" solight laughts "Vayron" The solight eyes turns in black and red "Vayron's transformation" solight puts close of vayron "Vayron's demon Vs Puppet vayron" solight laughts "You're ready?!" solght tells to remilia "i need all the possible help".
Dante shots in the ice of cerberus but he freezes all the area and dante, he brakes the ice "You need more for give me a damge, you guys, we will attack together now" dante uses devil trigger and takes his sword "Now!"
Cereza was dodging the attacks of fortitude "Fortitude, do you remember the first time?, the humillation that you pass for try to kill me?" cereza uses Climax brace "Now i will do that you pass the same humillation".
Crystal was fighting against darei, they gives blow after blow, power after power "The creator?" darei responds "Yeah, the new era will coming now" darei uses black fire on crystal, she falls in the floor "Water trap" darei falls in the water trap but he takes easy the control "your traps not work crystal" crystal and darei continue fighting

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:00 pm

"S-solight!!" Remilia shouted. "Vayron! Leave him alone, I will fight you instead!" She said as she ran in front of Solight. She created a spear that glowed in many colours, and ran to Vayron. "The prophet´s powers are not as strong as you think! He might have made you strong but, he still has the power to destroy us all, even you, Vayron!" She said as she stabbed Vayron´s shadow to make him unable to take over Solight´s body. "R-remilia! W-what are you planning to do?!" Cirno yelled.

Utsuho charged a fire beam from her gun, aiming it at Cerberus. "Maybe fire´s its weakness, Dante!" She said as she turned to Flandre. "You should try helping Cereza!" Utsuho said, as Flandre replied, "But you just s-" "Just go, she might be in trouble!" Utsuho responded as she walked in front of Dante, shielding him. "Ill try my best... I will, Okuu!" Flandre said as she took flight and flew towards Cereza and Fortitude.

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:17 pm

Solight tells "I can't use the vayron's demon inside me" solight turns in a wolf and uses star eye, he creates a big volcan eruption "Take this" solight takes again his original form "Damn, Vayron block my demon's inside" vayron tells "Solight!, where are you" solight sweat quickly "Remilia i need a distraction, i need charge my vayron's demon power again".
Dante shots to cerberus "Utsuho!, we need a big fire attack" cerberus freezes all the area "Ok i will take my weapons" dante takes a weapon called Agny&Rudra "Ok, this two swords will break all the ice"
Fortitude burns all the stadium "i need help" says cereza but flandre appears "oh well" we need a distraction "his three heads are his font of power" said cereza
Crystal was fighting against darei "Darei, you has betrayed all your clan" darei tells "no matter, i need survive for this armagedon!"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:49 pm

"Ill do what I can." Remilia said as she jumped into the air. "Hey Vayron, over here!" She said as she slashed Vayron with her spear. "Cirno, you should go and help Crystal. Im sure Darei´s too strong for her." She said as Vayron created a shadow that he used as a sword. "Eye will!" Cirno responded as she ran towards the platform Crystal and Darei was standing.

Utsuho nodded, as she used her gun as a Flamethrower, melting all the ice in the area. "Allright then, attack!!" She said as she and Dante attacked Cerberus with a powerfull beam of fire. As for Flandre, she jumped and landed on one of Fortitude´s heads. "Cereza, I will distract each of Fortitude´s heads, as you try to shoot them, so we can weaken him!"

Cirno landed near Crystal. "Eye am here, where´s Darei?" She said as she turned behind and saw Darei charging towards them. "C-crystal! Watch out!" She said as she pushed Crystal out of the way, and Darei attacked Cirno with a shadowy, powefull aura.

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 3:28 pm

Solight ask "i still have the star transformation with my wolf form but... O well" Solight uses mirage and tells to vayron "Hey vayron here!" solight moves hid tail, vayron looks weird to solight "Stupid!" vayron hits to solight but solight dissapears Solight with his black wuth red eye tells "Here!" solight falls in vayron Solight uses vayron's demon megarush "What?, nooo!, stop!, the vayron's demon megarush is very powerfull!, solight turns into his original form again and jumps in his wolf form "Star spark!" solight falls in vayron and he tells "Haha, good solight, you has defead me" solight tells "What?" the stone has broken

While dante and utsuho "utsu!, we will do a big firestorm" dante spin his two swords "Go firestorm" they do a big fire storm and burns to cerberus "oh well" The stone has broken dante tells to utsuho "hey give me five!"

While cereza and flandre "Ok kid, you can take the attention of this stupid dragon" when flandre was running cereza scream "Gamorrah!" a big dragon's head appears and bit to fortitude "Halpas!" a big bird start to hit to fortitude and they eats to fortitude "Good!" the stone has broken

While crystal and cirno fights against darei they speaks "Cirno, we should charge a big attack?" crystal and cirno speaks about his plan "now! Ice vortex!" a big vortex appears and darei try to dodge but cirno was in the middle "Surprise" scream crystal and they hit to darei "better now?" darei laughts "Haha, you has defeaded me but...the prophet inside the castle is very powerfull, even more than you" darei dissapears and the stone has broken.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 4:06 pm

"We... we defeated Vayron... we did it, Solight!" Remilia said, as she hoped her friends managed to defeat the other stones too. "We should see if Dante, Cirno and the others destroyed the other stones, too." She said as she jumped from a platform to another with Solight.

Utsuho smiled at the fact she and Dante was able to defeat the stone. She jumped and high-fived him, as she saw Remilia and Solight at the distance. "Hey, you two! You were able to defeat Vayron?" Utsuho asked. "Yes, we should go and find the rest of our friends now." Remilia replied as the four ran towards Flandre and Cereza.

"Look, there they are!" Flandre pointed at the four as they landed on the platform she and Cereza was standing. "We were able to defeat Fortitude, too. But where´s Cirno?" She asked as the group flew to Crystal and Cirno. "Hey, you two! Are you allright?" Utsuho yelled as they landed on the platform. "Guys, Cirno´s unconcious..." She said as Remilia tried to help Cirno get up. "Crystal... what did Darei did to her?!"

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top