Affiliates
Kecleon Island

Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Post by Hyperion on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Plot: When the universe was running, a unknown force appeated in the middle of the universe, puling all of the galaxies togheter. Now all the characters of all virtual galaxies has find in the same world, they will do whatever it takes for them to restore again the universe, and to find the one responsible for this incident.

A small plot but in the name, we can create a full world.

Rules:
No spamming
No swearing
Your character can be something that you want (anything)
No extreme violence
Only will allow 3 characters
Your character can be one of other RP or all recent characters

Members on the RP
Me
Wyvern
Light Umbreon
RDMR

If someone want join this is the link to aprove his character:
http://seafoamislands.forumotions.net/t99-galaxies-collides-rp-approved

Solight was in a open field looking the stars and asking himself "So... After of some adventures and fights, i'm taking my break" solight go to a lake and see how the water reflect the image of his face "i imagine that a new adventure will start soon, i should be prepared, even now can be happening something in the space and i'm not prepared but i'm glad of see that i can take a break relaxed here" solight sleeps in the field

Thanks SilverxWolf For My Signature
Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Virgo Posts : 410

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Post by Amdiru on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 9:11 pm

A Huge demon and zombie-like creatures appeared from the crash zone. They ran everywhere, trying to attack all the people. "These guys seem tough, Solight... but we can stop them!" She said as she ran with Crystal. "I'll help you!" She said as a horde of zombies ran to her. "Watch out, Crystal!" She yelled as she threw ice darts at a few zombies, piercing them into pieces. "They seem to have a lot of weaknesses... but they're too fast!" She said as shooting and explosions were heard again, another war has suddently started...

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Sagittarius Posts : 565

View user profile http://jolteonshideout.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 9:23 pm

Solight used "Star Rush!" Solight killed some zombies "i have a lot of time without fun!" crystal was shooting to some zombies "Oh, this weapons are awesome!" solight responded "yes?" crystal kissed solight "of course my love, you should use one" Solight Responded "I'll think it!" crystal and solight continued killing zombies.

while in a darkness aura, darkstarion thinked "let me go!" a unknown voice said "no!, I'll make you suffer!" darkstarion screamed "Solight!!" the unknown voice said "do you think that you little brother will come to save you?" darkstarion smiled "of course!" the red eye of darkstarion was shinning "oh!, let me show that your little eye can't be sufficent" darkstarion was covered with more shadows "you see more pretty quiet" darkstarion thinked "solight, help me!".

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 1:58 am

of course Lighty and Darky wern't sitting still, darky her hand began to glow, summoning a rather BIG assault rifle, beginning to shoot some zombies, every shot was aimed for the head "come on! just like those old times! eh Lightey?"
lighty smiled and got out his own shotgun, and begins to protect some civilans "of course! buut then you wern't drunk!" he laughed because of his own joke, then grinned, and took out a rather unknown device, some kind off ball, and threw it at a horde of zombies "fire in the hole!" followed by a kinda messy explosion
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Pisces Posts : 139

View user profile http://light-umbreon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 9:58 am

(Trolololol, Love you guys <3)

The demon ran rowards Solight as he attempted to attack him. It looked like he knew about him, but he actually did. "There he is! Attack him, now!" He growled as a horde of zombies ran at him. As the demon was being shot by the group, he flew towards a small tower and burned everything around it to ashes. "That big guy over there... what is he doing?" Cirno asked as the demon seemed to have fire all over his body. "He must be doing something, like, a plan!" She said as a zombie was about to jump and attack her, and she then froze it out of nowhere. "Look guys, a Zombie-popsicle!" She said as she started to laugh.

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 10:21 am

lighty laughed along with the rest and smiles, putting his shotgun away, and summons a BFG Rocket launcher, then smiles and blows everything up "suck...on...this!"

(FYI, BFG stands fo Big Fucking Gun, in Doom style xD))
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 1:05 pm

Solight continued fighting against the zombies "I'm not scarred, this zombies only makes me laugh" Crystal responded as she shoot to a zombie coming to her "Yes, they're stupid!" Crystal laughed, but they heard a weird sound "Dark inferno!" They asked "What!?" A big power hitted them "Solight!" said crystal as she ran to solight "Are you ok?" Solight responded "of course my love" Other big power appeared and solight covered to crystal with his shield "That's so close!" Crystal said "I think same too" Suddently a dark knight appeared "Solightstar!, i see you for first time" Solight responded "You're... The dark knight of my dreams?" the dark knight responded "Haha!, you're making me laugh, my name is Arkadrions!" solight responded "I'll kill you" The dark knight had a dark shield and a big darkblue sword "The dark knight's sword reminds me something" Said solight.

While in a dark chamber, darkstarion said "Solight, take care! Please!" darkstarion was resisting the darkness "I can't survive more, i need your help" Darkstarion close his eyes "I hope you can defead to the army".

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 1:09 pm

then, as always, lighty tended to be a number 1# A-Hole and shot the rocket launcher at the knight, making him dissappear in black smoke "what the..."
Darky sighted and reloaded again, then looked at lighty "i told you to leave that thing back hom- ARGH!" then she was stumbled up upon by a Demon
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 8:16 pm

(Meet my second character, guys. =D)

The demon seemed to be a something else, he flew to Arkadions and said, "Solightstar. Finally, we get to meet." The demon transformed into a human... It was the Queen God. "My name is Tamarak. Destromedus sent me and Arkadions here to defeat you! You might have defeated the Prophet... but you wont beat us!" She said as she turned into a demon again, and Arkadions jumped on her back. "The army you see here... we have been searching for enemies in other worlds. They are all in our side now, and we will become unstoppable!" She said.

"That huge thing knows you, Solight? They must be planning something, we must stop them!" Cirno said as she flew to Darky. "Are you okay? Those weapons dont work on the demon... we have to find somewhere... like a weak point!" She said as she tried to distract Tamarak, she ran behind her and yelled,"Hey you, Yes, you! Over here!" She said as the demon looked around, trying to attack the group but distracted by all the yelling. Then suddently, a flash appeared out of nowhere. "Gaaah! Where did that come from?!" Tamarak said as she turned to a platform, thinking that the light might have come from there. But the one who attacked was gone. He appeared behind Lighty and Crystal, and he ran to Solight. "Solight, huh? I heard about you, but now lets take this demon down!" An alien said as he seemed to know about Solight and the others.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 8:45 pm

Solight smiled "oh, that will be a good combat" arkadrions said "Solight..." arkadrions looked weird to solight and solight said "what are you looking on me?" akadrions charged a power "Dark inferno!" solight covered with his shield "you need more to kill me" arkadrions told "let me kill solightstar tamarak!".

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 9:16 pm

Tamarak left Arkadions right by Solight, as she turned at Cirno. "You little pest! You wont get away now!" She yelled at her as Cirno flew right above her, she tried to grab her but punched the ceiling instead, and a huge platform fell on her, leaving her stuck on the ground. "Now, Lighty! Its your chance to shoot her!" She said as she flew and landed by Lighty's side.

"So, you knew about the enemies here all this time...?"
The alien asked as he tried to shoot Arkadions, but as he tried to attack Solight he managed to dodge them. "The name's Garrus... Garrus Vakarian, but lets leave the formalities for later!" He said as he climbed on a pile of rubble, trying to shoot Arkadions from above.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 9:27 pm

(Arkadrions stolen the Darkstarion Red-eye! xD)

Arkadrios said "you're making me tired!" darkstarion used "Dark Inferno!" darkstarion attacked to garrus "Solight is my dam!" Arkadrions said "solight!..." solight responded "why are you hunting me!?"Arkadrions had a left-Red eye "Nightmare Eye!" the station started to burn "no.... you... are!" solight was surprised as he saw the eye of his brother "you're joking!" said solight and arkadrions tried to burn to solight "Die Solight!" solight falled in a hole and arkadrions followed in the darkness.

while in the dark clouds "solight... you can beat him!" darkstarion was bleeding in the dark clouds of an unknown universe.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 9:38 pm

(Lol, that's one twisted post, Solight.)

Cirno noticed that Arkadions and Solight suddently dissapeared. "Hey guys, Solight is gone! Where did he go?" She said as Garrus walked back to the group. "I believe he must have been teleported someone by that knight who just attacked. We cant do much now, but I hope he comes back." He replied as he walked back to Cirno and the group...

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 9:50 pm

Solight and arkadrions suddently falled in a unknown-white space and Arkadrions said "Solight!, your brother!..." solight responded "what has happened with darkstarion?" Arkadrions said "Your brother is dead" solight responded "No!, he's still alive!" Arkadrions showed his red eye and he said "This is the evidence!" Solight responded "I'll kill you!" Solight charged with his shield and sword, arkadrions said "I'll be happy if i kill to the lugia's family!" Solight responded "Try it if you can!" They started to fight in a brutal mode.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Sun 04 Sep 2011, 8:22 pm

(Since this RP is starting to slow down, im afraid I will have to bring up something.)

As Solight and Arkadions fought for a very long time, Tamarak was summoned in the middle of the battlefield, she noticed how the two beings were endlessly fighting. She wondered if Destromedus could be watching the two fight as she spoke to herself. "Solightstar Lugia, your end is close... I can feel it..." She said as she lifted her hand in the air and she summoned darkness, and it surrounded the battlefield. But as Solight was starting to become cloaked in the darkness, a Light appeared and a sudden gust of wind blew the red clouds of darkness away. "Solight... you can do it... you can defeat Arkadions! Believe... believe in yourself!" A familiar voice was heard from the skylight as a rainbow appeared around the area...

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Sun 04 Sep 2011, 9:20 pm

(Sorry wyvern, i was playing Lineage 2, i see the problem, i'll do it too)

The solight's body was shinning "What is this?" Solight was surprised looking how his body was turned in a different appareance, in his back was appeared the marks of two sparks, his right eye was blue and his left eye was gold "I can't..." solight was loosing the control, the soulstar edge took the appeance of a 8 blade "My sword..." Solight looked to arkadrions "I'll kill you" when solight ran to arkadrions a terrible power was rushing the ground "What is this" Said arkadrions as solight was running to attack him.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8