Affiliates
Kecleon Island

Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Post by Hyperion on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Plot: When the universe was running, a unknown force appeated in the middle of the universe, puling all of the galaxies togheter. Now all the characters of all virtual galaxies has find in the same world, they will do whatever it takes for them to restore again the universe, and to find the one responsible for this incident.

A small plot but in the name, we can create a full world.

Rules:
No spamming
No swearing
Your character can be something that you want (anything)
No extreme violence
Only will allow 3 characters
Your character can be one of other RP or all recent characters

Members on the RP
Me
Wyvern
Light Umbreon
RDMR

If someone want join this is the link to aprove his character:
http://seafoamislands.forumotions.net/t99-galaxies-collides-rp-approved

Solight was in a open field looking the stars and asking himself "So... After of some adventures and fights, i'm taking my break" solight go to a lake and see how the water reflect the image of his face "i imagine that a new adventure will start soon, i should be prepared, even now can be happening something in the space and i'm not prepared but i'm glad of see that i can take a break relaxed here" solight sleeps in the field

Thanks SilverxWolf For My Signature
Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Virgo Posts : 410

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Post by Hyperion on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 6:13 pm

Solight was walking and he said "What is happening here?, i'm confused" crystal said "Me too, my love, i'm very confused too" Solight and crystal were looking the things arround the area "This is too weird!".

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 7:30 pm

"Eye dont know anything either... Maybe they will tell us more if we follow them..." Cirno said as the group arrived to large, damaged ship station. The sounds of bombs and shooting was heard around the place. "Here we are... you'll be safe here for now, but not for long. Follow our instructions and you'll be allright." The commander said as they stopped by a ship that seemingly still worked. "We might not know them, Solight, but they seem very nice. Eye wonder if Destromedus' army is here, because I can hear lots of things..." Cirno said as they sat there, she was hoping she could find out more about this place.

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Sagittarius Posts : 565

View user profile http://jolteonshideout.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 7:58 pm

Solight was worried "this is too weird, i hope that darkstarion come to help us" crystal said "yes, but i can feel that nothing good is coming" solight responded "yes, i feel this too" but when solight was sitting a he heard a sound "Help!" the solight's head was having problems and solight falled in the ground "Damn!, i feel a hard pain in my head!" crystal shouted "Solight!" solight said "wait crystal!, my powers are out of control!" solight said "I'll turn off my power!, I'm sorry, I'll awake soon" solight fainted and crystal shouted "Solight!, Solight!, awake! please" crystal was crying.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 8:07 pm

"Solight! Are you okay?!" Cirno said as she ran to him, but he fainted. "You two! What happened to him?" The commander came running towards Crystal. "Eye dont know... he suddently fainted, he said he had a headache..." She said as the commander called a few soldiers. "We will bring him somewhere safer, we will find out what could be wrong with him. As for you, you should follow us. The enemies are approaching." The soldiers carried Solight to a small ship and the ship flew towards another building that wasnt damaged. "He will be fine there. Come with me." The commander said as Cirno followed him to a large ship. "This is awesome, Crystal! We're going to travel in this!" Cirno said as the group walked inside the ship.

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 8:19 pm

(Lol!, no sabia que habia un beyblade de quetzalcoatl XD)

Solight was having a dream "What will you do?" said a unknown voice, solight asked "Who are you?" the voice responded "an knowed person that wants to help you" solight responded "but who are you!?" the voice showed a face in the darkness and a dark armor with a dark saber with a terrible blade "I'm trying to help you!" solight responded "What we can do?" the voice said "only find a person with my body" solight responded "what!?" solight suddently awoke and crystal said "are you ok solight?" Solight responded "yes, my love, where we are?" crystal responded "i don't know" solight responded "oh... i hope that we can get the way soon" crystal nodded and hugged to solight.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 9:46 pm

Cirno arrived by the room Solight was. "You're at one of our buildings that are still safe. You're at a hospital, and from what I just saw, I did not found anything wrong with you. You can leave if you wish, because we all must depart soon." A lizard-like Alien appeared with Crystal and Solight. The alien commander arrived by them. "Since you seem to be okay, we need to continue our mission. Follow me after you're ready." He said as Cirno was glad Solight was okay. "Say, you had a dream? What was it about?" She asked to him.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 9:53 pm

Solight responded "oh, i have a dream about a dark knight telling me: that the solution to this world is defeading to a person with his body, really i'm very confused" solight scratched his head "i'm sure that if we continue with our way, we'll found a solution" crystal hugged solight "we'll find it!".

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Wed 24 Aug 2011, 6:11 am

the suddenly, darky and Lighty appeared from behind Cirno
"thanks for the help all.... highly apreciated"
"hmpf, who are those douches?" "well, first of all, be more polite... if you don't trust them, you can always stay behind!"
then darky sighted and followed the rest of the gorup
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Pisces Posts : 139

View user profile http://light-umbreon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Wed 24 Aug 2011, 9:08 am

"Maybe it must be the enemy here!" Cirno said as the commander approached Solight and the others. "Sorry to interrupt you, but did you said that you just saw an enemy in your dream? Maybe... it was a vision of the future. Now, come with me. I know that maybe your dreams might be a key to get further in this mysterious invasion." He said as the group followed him upstairs. There was a large fountain and stairs made out of pure glass. "This place is beatifull!" Cirno said as she flew around the odd fountain.

"My lord, we have found these people who have came from another world. They seem to be peacefull, and they might be possible allies. This human here, just saw a vision that might help us with the invasion. I believe that he must have been sent for a reason." The commander said to a hollogram that was showing the leader of the group of aliens. "I see... bring that human here, please." He said as Cirno walked to Solight, "I think they are calling you, Solight, you should go with them!" She said as the commander nodded and walked to Solight...

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Wed 24 Aug 2011, 1:31 pm

Solight responded "Ok...?" Solight followed to the commander "What i'll do?" Crystal responded "not you will hurt to my husband?" they responded "Don't worry" Solight said "Then, what i will do?" the commander responded "Ok, first than nothing, you must do all the things that i say" Solight responded "Ok".

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Wed 24 Aug 2011, 1:40 pm

The leader was a bit suprised as he saw Solight looking like any other human being. "Good. My name is Sar'garid, the leader of this station. and we are not like any other alien that humans from your time know. We are Salarian, one of the many aliens that have been brought to this world a few years ago. We had no choice but to set our bases here and call his world our home. A few hours ago, we were attacked by people from other galaxies. None of them seemed peacefull, and so we attacked back." He said as Cirno walked up to the hollogram, she seemed amused at all the technology. Her world didnt had lots of stuff like this world did.

"You dont seem like any other being, and I only need to know a few things. What is your name, Where are you from? Or, did someone sent you here?" Sar'garid asked as he took out something that looked like some sort of notebook-like panel.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Wed 24 Aug 2011, 8:44 pm

(I'm Thinking on my secundary characters xD)

Solight thinked "This is a new world, the attack of destromeus has started!" solight responded to Sar'garid "ok... my name is Solightstar Lugia, I'm from the pokemon world, i'm living in a place called Staria City and i'm here to save the worlds of the attack of destromeus" Crystal Said "My name is Crystal and i'm the wife of solightstar", they looked to sar'garid "if you want to save this world too, you can count with our help" they said as they smiled to sar'garid.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 2:55 am

then Lighty came to walk next to the Commander and Solight
"by the way, i am Lighty, from the Hidden Land, otherwise known as the Temporal World, and that there is Darky, can i rudely ask a question...? what is up with this station?"
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 1:02 pm

(Just to let you know guys, all the aliens and stuff came from Mass Efect, a pretty awesome game in which you can also travel though galaxies and fight different aliens with cool guns. I love it so much <3)

"So the reason you've been sent is to stop what's causing the people from other worlds invade ours? I once heard of you... but years ago..." Sar'garid said as Cirno tried to touch the hollogram, because she didnt knew exactly what it was. "Cool! People appear from this thing but they're untouchable!" Sar'garid noticed Cirno standing by him. "Oops, Sorry! My name is Cirno, Eye'm a friend of those four you see here. We came to stop the enemies you are being attacked by!" She said, smiling.

Sar'garid then turned to Light Umbreon and his friend. "Questions are okay to me. This station, unlike your worlds as I can possibly imagine, has technology from many other places. However, the enemies seem to have found out our only weakness, and now they are able to destroy our buildings no matter if we count on the best shields or weapons. Something must be behind all this." He said as the commander walked to the hollogram and stood where Cirno was. "So I believe you must be the possible Heroes that will stop the invasion? If you have any plans, feel free to get ready here. We have, well, almost, everything you need." He said as Cirno flew around the commander. "Like those shiny guns you have there?" Cirno replied. "Exactly, but I dont know if you can use them." He responded as the two laughed for a moment.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 1:04 pm

lighty then chuckles "like better technology you mean? ha! there is NO signs of better technology in ALL the worlds then the ones in the hidden la-* then shuts his maw "you wern't suppose to say that you idiot!" Darky replied from a distance
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 1:12 pm

Sar'garid was a little amused at the way Lighty seemed to talk. "If you dont believe me, that's fine. You have not seen nothing yet." He said he looked like he was writting something. "Hey guys! We should get one of those shiny weapons! They could help us a lot!" She said as she flew to Solight and Crystal. "There is a armory down here. Im sure there might be many guards and other people, but we alredy let them know about you." The commander said as he began to talk with Sar'garid.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 1:15 pm

lighty coughed again and raised his hand from under the robe, shoving a NEAt shiny pistol, and then takes his robes off, he was wearing some kind of armour, fitted with guns and gadgeds and stuff, even a transcolator and stuff, then he smiled "so... you had shiny guns..?"
then darky did the same and whispered to Lighty "you're making things worse...."
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 1:23 pm

solight responded "shiny weapons?, i prefer use my sword and shield, i'm not sure using fire weapons, should i use one?" crystal responded "this weapons are dangerous solight, take care" solight responded "Ok, i prefer not use this weapons, my shield and sword will be sufficent" said solight smiling.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 1:34 pm

Lighty looked at Solight "hm, i USED to have a sword too... but i kinda broke it while fighting Dialga"
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 1:36 pm

Solight responded "The prophet broke my guitar, is one of my weapons, that guitar was a cool weapon, i don't know like i'll have other guitar, but for now not is important" crystal responded "solight, i'm sure that in the future you'll get a new and better guitar" she said as she smiled to solight and kissed him.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 1:38 pm

Lighty looked at the two kissing and blushed, surely making him reminding some things
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 2:35 pm

(Lol, there are not really shiny weapons. In Mass Effect, you use Guns, snipers, and other kinds of advanced War weapons like bombs and grenades. Cool thing is, they have infinite ammo, but they can overheat. Its like some sort of advanced Halo or other games like that.)

The group arrived at a large room with lots of people inside. It looked like a market, but there was a crowd with many weapons here and there, even humans! "Say, Solight, so we can say that in the future, us humans will live with aliens?" Cirno said as she chuckled. "So what now, guys? Eye think we should get some stuff here, just in case." She asked as she was very amazed at how the building was made. "In my world, we dont have stuff like Staria and here." She said as she was reminded of how her friends live. "Even if we had magical powers, like, there are no cars, no weapons, nothing... Eye never knew there were worlds with incredible stuff." She said as she wondered how her friends back at her world were doing...

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 3:00 pm

(I understand wyv, i'll make my secundary characters in the next world xD)

Solight responded "Oh, cirno, sometimes this things can do terrible things like destroy cities or kill people" Crystal said "Yes solight, some things in the future world will be amazing but other things will make a terrible damage to the world" Solight hugged crystal "Cirno, take care, we're from a world where the guns were used like a weapon and the guns not are a good future's things" Solight said with sadness, but suddently something hit the ship "What is happening?" The weird thing continued hitting the ship "Damn! We're being attacked!" said solight.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 3:57 pm

A alarm was heard as the people around the armory market ran to the doors with their weapons prepared. "Everyone, we are being attacked out of nowhere! get ready to attack back!" The commander appeared as he was looking for Solight's group. "Hey guys, its the commander again!" She said as he came running. "Are you all okay? We've found enemies landing all around the station, they all came out of nowhere." He said as screams were heard from the crash area.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 7:45 pm

Solight ran and he took his perta lunada and his soulstar edge "I'm ready" A war was starting "Solight!, take care!" Said crystal as She took his heaven's divider, "I'm have a little interest on this weapons" Said crystal and she took two small shotguns "I'll call it Pziters & Devorion's shotguns!" Solight thinked "I'm married with a crazy wife" Crystal said "Prepared solight, my love?" Solight responded "Of course, my wife!" they wait to the army.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next