Affiliates
Kecleon Island

Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Post by Hyperion on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Plot: When the universe was running, a unknown force appeated in the middle of the universe, puling all of the galaxies togheter. Now all the characters of all virtual galaxies has find in the same world, they will do whatever it takes for them to restore again the universe, and to find the one responsible for this incident.

A small plot but in the name, we can create a full world.

Rules:
No spamming
No swearing
Your character can be something that you want (anything)
No extreme violence
Only will allow 3 characters
Your character can be one of other RP or all recent characters

Members on the RP
Me
Wyvern
Light Umbreon
RDMR

If someone want join this is the link to aprove his character:
http://seafoamislands.forumotions.net/t99-galaxies-collides-rp-approved

Solight was in a open field looking the stars and asking himself "So... After of some adventures and fights, i'm taking my break" solight go to a lake and see how the water reflect the image of his face "i imagine that a new adventure will start soon, i should be prepared, even now can be happening something in the space and i'm not prepared but i'm glad of see that i can take a break relaxed here" solight sleeps in the field

Thanks SilverxWolf For My Signature
Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Virgo Posts : 410

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Post by Hyperion on Sat 20 Aug 2011, 7:08 pm

Solight Responded "Oh, that's so good, we should dinner first" crystal answered "yes, sounds good, we'll find a restaurant in this city" Solight said "Staria... this city is beautiful" Solight thinked "ok... crystal, climb my back" Solight took his lugia transformation and crystal climbed the solight's back and they flew to the city "I hope that the restaurant have a good food!" said solight smiling.

While in the dark universe, Darkstarion was fighting against Destromeus "I'll Defead you!" Destromeus laughed "haha, in your dreams!" darkstarion used his red eye "Take this" Destromeus used "Dark Explosion!" Darkstarion flew and destromeus take him from the neck "you're too weak!, your brother will fall too!" Darkstarion said smiling "you're crazy!" Destromeus started to cover the darkstarion's body in darkness "feel the darkness" Darkstarion has fainted

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Sat 20 Aug 2011, 7:45 pm

(Solist, are Dante and Cereza still with us?)

"Yum... we should look for a restaurant!" Cirno said as she renembered the cake she found back at the old castle. Surprinsingly, the note had something else written. "P.S I left a surprise for you, and for one of your friends. Find it for yourself" Cirno smiled as she read the last part of the note. "One of your friends? Lets see..." She said as she chuckled and started to look for this, surprise. But she decided to just follow Solight though the city.

"Hey, guys, Eye found something!" She said as she pointed to a tall building. It was a restaurant that was seemingly famous and there were lots of people in it. "Come on, lets go in!" She said as she opened the large restaurant's door. There was quite a lot of noise, and it was a really beautifull place. "This... is awesome!" She said as she was amazed upon looking at the food and it all smelled delicious.

"My lord, we have horrible news!" A lady in black appeared running at a large chamber. It was Destromedus's castle in his dark Realm. "Solightstar just... defeated the prophet! He has gone to a different world!" She said as Destromedus rised from the chamber, surrounded in darkness. "WHAT?! How... how is that even possible?! I thought the prophet knew how to defeat that scum!" He said in anger. "But this isnt the end. I have just defeated his brother, Darkstarion... and I have better plans. You! Send my army into the worlds we have planned to attack. I believe the only way we can stop that Solightstar is by bringing him towards his... own death! But you... you will go and stop Solight. Your power is strong enough to stop him, Go, NOW!" Destromedus said as the woman ran off into the darkness, dissapearing...

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Sagittarius Posts : 565

View user profile http://jolteonshideout.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Sat 20 Aug 2011, 8:25 pm

(no, i'll change to my secundary characters too xD)

Solight looked to the food "Aww! That's to delicious!" Solight started to eat very fast, crystal smiling said "Solight!, at least chew your food" Solight speaking with the food in his Mouth "Cirno, crystal, eat..." solight Suddently solight began to Drown with his food, he drinked water "Huh... Crystal... Cirno" they laughed, crystal said "While the Waiters bring more food, i'll go out to see something" Solight said "Ok, love".

While crystal was walking in the street, she found a white/blue jacket and she said "That's amazing!, i'll buy it for solight" She bought the jacket "I'll return now!" Said while she was smiling.

While in the dark universe, Destromeus said "The prophet was a only stupid man!" While he was sitting in a dark throne "I need to my new servitor!" Said destromeus and a shadow with an red eye said "What do you need?, my lord?" said the shadow and Destromeus laughed.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Sun 21 Aug 2011, 6:53 am

the other pkmn looks up, without a hood, showing a female Shadow lugia face "i'm alright.... but lighty is so darn heavy!...hng" she fell down again, and sits up, showing neat wounds on her tight, leg and side
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Pisces Posts : 139

View user profile http://light-umbreon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Sun 21 Aug 2011, 9:35 pm

(Lighty, are your characters still with us...? And I have a suprise, Solight. I know this is early, but read my post:)

Cirno was laughing as she endlessly ate all the food she had. But then, she was given a Cake that was exactly the one who they found on the prophet'c castle. "Solight! This must be one of the suprises the Angel we met gave us!" She said as she took a large piece of cake and handed it to Solight. "Hey, there's a note here, too." She said as she read the note while having food on her mouth. "Solight, this is a gift from me. I hope you are having a good time here in Staria, because you must head back to your adventure soon!" Cirno found out there was something extra written again.

"There's something else... Oh, wait. Solight! Its... happy birthday?!"
She said as she finished eating what she still had on her mouth. "Its your birthday, huh? Well, you got pretty lucky to have a awesome cake now! Crystal! You two should marry now, since its Solight's birthday!" She said cheerfully as she clapped. Lots of people gathered around the three, clapping and cheering, along with Cirno.

Back in the dark realm... "You! Go with my other servant, the Queen god that just left. She will lead you into the new world we want to conquer next. I want you to stop Solight. And I hope you dont fail me, like your stupid friend, that Prophet did..." Destromedus said in anger but he eventually laughed as the man with the Red eye laughed along...

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Sun 21 Aug 2011, 10:24 pm

(Oh thank you so much wyvern =), of course, i can speak with you on the notes system on DA? I want tell you something important)

Solight smiled "That's so good!" Crystal came with a jacket "Solight! Happy birthday! I want to give you this" Solight took the jacket and he proved it "Is amazing!" Said solight as he was smiling "Thanks crystal" Solight hugged crystal "Cirno in the next two days i'll marry with crystal hehe" said solight with a happy face "Thanks!".

While in the dark universe, Destromeus said "My new servant is good, he will be sufficent to stop solightstar, his name is Arkadrions" Destromeus laughed "Solight, you wait!".

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 1:58 am

the other pkmn came out from the distance and putted Lighty down "sorry i was late, but i overheard something...." then she grabs for her pocket, and gives Solight a stone, a moon coloured gem, that instantly transforms into a golden shield, with a lunar gew in the middle "i present to you, the Pelta Lunata! happy birthday"
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 12:21 pm

(Allright. And by the way, Solight, Cirno was saying that she wanted Solight and Crystal to marry that same day, because tomorrow the group will go back to the shrine and go to another Galaxy...)

"Cool! Now you have a big sword AND a shiny shield!" Cirno said as she handed a piece of cake to Lighty and his companion. "Hey, how about if we celebrate somewhere else? Eye'm afraid of something..." She said as she got up walked to Crystal and Solight. "All this noise might bring someone we didnt expected. Like, it'll make us an easy target for enemies to find. How about if we go to the hotel that Angel mentioned?" Cirno said as she finally thought about something, well, usefull!

Again back in the dark universe, the same Queen god ran back to Destromedus' throne. "Master, I found out Solightstar is hiding in a far away planet. Even worse, Maximus sent one of his servants to aid Solightstar's quest. Should I find out where is he now?" She said as Destromedus laughed a little. He wondered what could Solight be doing... he hated most humans, and hardly even knew that they were... a bit careless. "Yes, you should. This might help us on our invasion... a clue to find out where Solightstar is currently at." He said as the Queen god nodded and walked back to the chamber where lots of weapons and machines were. "Now where is that rookie... Arkadions! We have a little change of plans. Come here."

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 3:09 pm

Solight thinked "oh, i have renembered that the angel gave us one day" solight took his things and he keep it in his jacket "this jacket is amazing!" said solight and he bent for crystal "Crystal, we can marry now?" Crystal Nodded and they prepared the things for the wedding.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 4:39 pm

"Allright you guys! Lets get everything ready!" She said as she decided to go buy something, a present, at least. She stopped by a large building that had lots of shops. She has never been in a place like this before, but she still walked inside and looked for something intersting. "This is amazing... Eye wish eye could buy everything!" She said to herself as she arrived by the beautifull mall. There were people of all kinds everywhere, and every shop had lights of all colours all over them. She ran to almost every shop and looked for something that Solight might like. "Hmm, have no idea what to choose..." She said as she just bought another cake and some flowers that Crystal could like.

Last edited by Wyvern on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 6:51 pm

Crystal Hugged Solight "solight, my love i don't want a big surprise, i only want stay with you the rest of my life" Solight smiled and he kissed crystal in middle of everyone, the people was amazed "ah...." told all the people and solight responded "of course, all the people are invited to our wedding!" all the people was too happy of the party and the wedding "this will be amazing!" said solight.

while in the dark universe, destromeus said "Solight.... i have a bad prescence of you, i'll take care of you, but you'll be amazed by Arkadrions hahaha!" destromeus laughed.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 8:47 pm

Cirno appeared back with Solight and Crystal. "Hey guys, Eye bought a lot of stuff for you two!" She said as she accidentally tripped and fell right between Crystal and Solight, her things fell around the group. "Woah... didnt saw that coming." She said as she picked up everything again, hoping none have broke or anything. "Eye got you a dress, Crystal, but Eye'm not sure if you like it." She said as she gave the dress to Crystal, luckily it didnt got dirty when it fell on the ground.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 8:56 pm

Crystal said "Wait me solight, i'll go to the dresser" solight nodded, while crystal was testing the dress, when she returned "How i look?" Solight smiled "You look beautiful crystal, i love you" crystal responded "i'm glad solight" crystal kissed solight "i love you solight" solight with a happy face responded "i love you too my crystal, you're like an angel with your dress" crystal smiled and hugged solight "thanks cirno".

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 9:02 pm

"No problem! Glad to see you liked it." She said as she found another note between all the boxes of the things she bought, oddly. "Hey, its another message from the Angel." She said as she started to read it. "Hello, Solight. I found out you are getting married, Congratulations. You can come to my shrine if you like, to make the wedding there." Cirno showed the letter to Solight. "So the angel plans on making the wedding at her shrine? This time, there's no extra message!" She said as she started to laugh.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 9:12 pm

Solight responded "that's awesome!" but he was worried suddently "oh!, i forget my wedding suit!" said solight and crystal responded "go, my love, we still have time hehe" solight smiled "ok crystal i'll return quickly!" crystal kissed solight and solight run to a shop "cirno please, follow me, i'm sure that you know where i can get a wedding suit".

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 9:17 pm

"Oh, sorry, Eye kind of forgot! Eye didnt found one, so eye was hoping I could find one later." Cirno said as she followed Solight. "Over here! Eye think eye just found a suit." She said as she pointed to a small shop, it had many kinds of clothes."Ooh, Eye know the ony that'll look really nice on you!" She said as she rushed in the shop and came out with a wedding suit with a blue tie, unlike the usual suits.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 9:28 pm

(Of course Wyv, i have posted the first chapter of the second part in the galactic battle =D http://seafoamislands.forumotions.net/t133p15-batalla-galactica-galactic-battle )

Solight tested his suit "Oh, it's amazing!" solight bought the suit "ok crystal! i'll go now!" solight ran to crystal but he stumbled "it's hard run with his shoes" said solight, then they continued walking "thanks cirno, the wedding will start in three hours" smiled solight.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 9:50 pm

(I love it, Solight. Its amazing =D So now there's Aunt Igairen? *shot to death LOL*)

"Thanks, to you!" Cirno said as she hugged Solight, and they got back with Crystal. "We should head to the shrine now, that Angel must be waiting." She said as the group arrived at the hill where the Shrine was. There were a few flowers at the entrance, and Cirno thought that the Angel must have been busy. "Lets go, Solight." She said as she entered the shrine.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 11:09 pm

Solight said as he and crystal enter to the shrine "Thanks people, cirno and friends" The angel said "Ok solight, are you ready?" Solight said "Yes" Crystal was with the flowers and his girlfriend dress, cirno carring his tail and solight prepared, the angel said "Ok, people, we are join here, because this beautiful couple will marry, we'll start with the wedding now" Solight said "Crystal, i'm ready, you?" Crystal responded "Me too, my love" The angel said "Solight, you acept to crystal like your wife in the bad and the good moments, in the moments of poverty and wealth, in sickness and health Till dead do us part?" Solight smiled and responded "Yes!, i acept!" the angel said "And you crystal?" Crystal responded "Obiously Yes! I acept too!" The angel said "Solight, you can kiss to the girlfriend" Solight gave a big kiss to crystal and they were now Husband and Wife "I love you crystal, i'll stay with you the rest of my life" Crystal responded "Me too!, i love you solight" They continued kissing while the Bells rang announcing to the new Couple.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 3:27 am

the other pkmn putted lighty in a bed, bandaged him, then cleaned off and went to help Cirno prepare things "i putted Lighty on ice, he's not too well, need any help?"
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 1:47 pm

Cirno clapped and flew around right when the wedding ended, but she wondered where was Light Umbreon... she walked to Lighty and his friend upon seeing that he didnt seemed allright. "Maybe Lighty's sick. Have you asked him if he has anything?" She said as she patted the Umbreon's head. "I hope he gets better soon..."

Somewhere in the dark universe...

"We got everything ready for the invasion... now where did Arkadions went to?" The Queen god asked as a few soldiers looked around for him. A shadow appeared and ran to the queen. "Im sorry, Lord Destromedus called me. What do you need?" Arkadions said as the Queen sighed. "Nothing, really, but now we have the portal ready. Get everything else set and we'll depart towards the next world." The queen said as she ordered the soldiers to walk towards the portal, as she gave an evil laugh.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 4:00 pm

Crystal said "i'll heal to lighty" Crystal ran to lighty with his girlfriend dress "Oh, you're too bad, i'll heal you lighty" Solight said "Yes crystal, lighty, i hope you recove soon" crystal used his heal powers on lighty.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 4:06 pm

The Angel walked to Solight, Cirno and Crystal. "Your friend here will be fine. But now, you shall prepare yourselves. Destromedus has alredy started his invasion to other planets, and they are in danger." She said as Cirno nodded. "Solight! We should hurry. That evil god is attacking other worlds! We have to stop them!" She said as a portal was suddently opened in the middle of the shrine. "What is this? That wasnt me. I hope nobody comes here. You must prepare yourselves now, it seems that Destromedus is invading earlier than we expected..."

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 4:37 pm

Solight said "Oh!, we'll go now!" solight entered to the portal and crystal followed "My love, wait!, we need our normal clothing" solight and crystal returned and they prepared to his next adventure "Go! Now!" said solight and the group traveled in the universe

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 4:59 pm

The portal wasnt made by the Angel, so it was unknown where it lead to. Solight and the group appeared on a large building, they must have arrived somewhere where human technology is high. "Where... where is this place?" Cirno woke up and found some blood on the ground. "Someone must have been attacked here... We should be carefull!" She said as she started to walk around. It was even more advanced than Staria. But as she walked to the mysterious door, some people were heard running around. "Halt! Stop right there!" An Alien appeared and some soldiers surrounded the group.

"Wah, it must be an ambush!" She said as the alien pointed his gun at Cirno. But he stopped. "Ambush? We wont attack as long as you explain where did you came." He said as Cirno was amused upon seeing the weapons the aliens had. "Ooh, fancy!" She said as the alien thought they could be allies. "Hold your fire. I think I know these guys." The alien said as he walked to Solight. "Fellow human, we are here in search for people from other worlds. We have been invaded by many different being from other galaxies, so we need to make sure if they are good or not. Now follow us, we will lead you to somewhere safe." He said as the soldiers walked towards the large door.

(Solight, sigue lo que yo digo, tengo un plan.)

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top