Affiliates
Kecleon Island

Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Post by Hyperion on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Plot: When the universe was running, a unknown force appeated in the middle of the universe, puling all of the galaxies togheter. Now all the characters of all virtual galaxies has find in the same world, they will do whatever it takes for them to restore again the universe, and to find the one responsible for this incident.

A small plot but in the name, we can create a full world.

Rules:
No spamming
No swearing
Your character can be something that you want (anything)
No extreme violence
Only will allow 3 characters
Your character can be one of other RP or all recent characters

Members on the RP
Me
Wyvern
Light Umbreon
RDMR

If someone want join this is the link to aprove his character:
http://seafoamislands.forumotions.net/t99-galaxies-collides-rp-approved

Solight was in a open field looking the stars and asking himself "So... After of some adventures and fights, i'm taking my break" solight go to a lake and see how the water reflect the image of his face "i imagine that a new adventure will start soon, i should be prepared, even now can be happening something in the space and i'm not prepared but i'm glad of see that i can take a break relaxed here" solight sleeps in the field

Thanks SilverxWolf For My Signature
Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Virgo Posts : 410

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Post by Light Umbreon on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 1:10 pm

"that was me.....like i can help it....i'm, wounded, m-my hand......it's...bleeding...." lighty said gasping while looking at Utsuho.
then the other pokemon woke up herself and looks around "good job Lighty..... you made them capture us...."
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Pisces Posts : 139

View user profile http://light-umbreon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 1:30 pm

"Its not his fault, its mine... Now hang on, I just need to burn this rope and I'll be able to try breaking the cage." Utsuho said as the flame grew larger, burning part of the rope. She was able to lift her hand gun, but she tried not to make noise so the Orcs wouldnt notice her. She fired a small flame that melted the cage's steel, making a hole big enough for the two to escape. "Huh? What was that?!" One of the Orcs said as Utsuho tried to get up. "Allright, go now!" She said to the Pokémon.

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Sagittarius Posts : 565

View user profile http://jolteonshideout.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 1:33 pm

the other pokemon picks up Lighty and goes for the exit, then takes out a pistol and shoots a few orcs "take that greenie!"
lighty keeps hanging onto the other pokemon, barely having grip, and falls underway "i...c-can't hold on......"
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 1:47 pm

"You two! Find a way to the Orc Camp. It must be somewhere." She said as another group of Orcs came. "Those two just escaped! But we still have that Bird fool here. Take her to the camp!" Utsuho didnt expected that the Orcs would take her there. "Guys! Follow the Orcs but dont get too close. They'll lead you to their camp." She said as an Orc noticed that Utsuho was talking to someone, but he just growled at her. "Shut it, you idiot."

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 1:52 pm

the other pokemon shook her head and whispers "i can't, Lighty is wounded.... we need to get out of here..."
lighty then looks at the otther pkmn "no.... leave me here..."
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 2:03 pm

"The Orcs arent back there where we just were, you can stay there." Utsuho said to Lighty as her arm was tied back again. "Agh, not again... You must try stopping the Orcs, or they will follow the other group and-" Utsuho was muzzled that instant. "Much better! Ahahaha!" An Orc said as the group laughed along.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 2:12 pm

Solight and darkstarion were killing to the orcs too fast but when they saw to the big demon, solight told "Ok brother, Soulstar Edge is a powerfull weapon, this will be too easy" Darkstarion answered "Yes! Brother, continue, is funny!" They finished to kill to the orcs, solight flies to Lighty "Are you ok?, friend?, you need help!" Darkstarion was looking to the demon and he said "Ok demon! Come here" The demon said "Oh, are you sure?" Darkstarion took his dark dragor blade and the demon said "Ok, you'll lost your little eye" Darkstarion answered "What?" The demon used "Blood claw!" Darkstarion tried to cover with his sword but the claw stuck in his eye "Ah!!!!..." solight growled "Dark!!!!" Darkstarion feel in the ground "Solight!, you should finish this battle" Solight carried to darkstarion "No dark!, please, your eye is bleeding, please help me, i need your help" darkstarion said "Yes!, i'll continue!" they were prepared to attack "Your stupid powers!... I'll crush your powers like a bug!".

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 2:23 pm

(Just to let you know, Solight, Lighty is not with you and the others now, he and his friend is with Utsuho. xD)

"Hey, are you okay?!" Flandre said as she ran to Darkstarion. His eye was bleeding, and he had blood on him. "Dont give up now, Solight! Finish them all, before its too late!" Remilia yelled as Cirno walked to Solight. "Eye'll try.. to help!" She said as she ran in front of him. "Leave this... to me!" She said again as the huge demon breathed fire in front of Solight, but Cirno froze the surrounding area, the Fire melting it, but Solight wasnt hit. "Go, Solight, go!" The three said as Solight attacked the demon.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 2:38 pm

(ok wyv, but the demons will fight against the demons)

Solight said as he saw the bleeding eye of darkstarion "dark, your eye" darkstarion took a bandage while he said "even without an eye, i can't fight!" Solight Answered "i hope you will be ok" The demon was laughtning "Haha, Come!, Solight, do you want lost your eye too?" Solight said "What?, how do you know my name!?" the demon said "I know much things about you and your brother!" Solight answered "Oh... We'll Kill you!" they started to attack to the demon.

Crystal, cereza and dante were attacking to the enemies "This is too hard, they are more and more!" they continued killing orcs and demons.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 3:33 pm

(This is getting really intersting... I have an idea, can I, Solight?)

"Wait... so the monsters we've fought so far know you, Solight? This cant be... everything must be leading us to something important!" Flandre said as the ground started to shatter. "Solight! The prophet is destroying this world! We have to hurry or we will fall!" Remilia replied as the three walked to Solight. "Hey! That must be an entrance to the Castle!" Cirno said as she pointed to a path that appeared above of the church, floating. The three flew up to the path. "Solight! You must beat that Demon fast, and we should leave quickly! Everyone, follow me!" Flandre responded as Cirno and Remilia started to follow the path.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 3:50 pm

(Of course wyv!, i have a great idea too! =))

Solight and darkstarion attacked to the enemy too fast and they said "What do you think now?" the demon answered "You're too strong, but i have the..." solight took his vayron form and he said "Vayron's Demon Megarush!" Then the power of solight was increased and he crushed to the demon "You'll pay! Solightstar!" The demon was charging his attack to darkstarion and said "You'll lost your right eye!" The demon shot his blood claw and solight block the way of his attack "Solight!" Growled darkstarion, solight was blinded of his right eye "Brother!, We need continue now!" Darkstarion killed to the demon "You're blinded of your right eye!" Solight answered "Don't speak!, you're blinded of your left eye brother!, we need find to the prophet now!" darkstarion nodded and they started to walk.

Crystal, dante and cereza were finishing with all the orcs "Now!, we should advance to the castle!" they run to the castle.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 4:12 pm

"Oh, you two, you're back! We finally found the castle! The prophet must be really near." Remilia said as the group arrived right at the very entrance. "This is it. We're almost there." Cirno said as she shivered. The ground was quite hot and the sky was blood red. It looked like the castle was... above a Volcano. Everything around it was either darkness or lava. "This place is... horrible. The prophet did this to the world..." Flandre said as infact, she was right. The world was completely covered in darkness. Only beings that resided in it were alive, such as the Orcs and demons, everything else was dead and destroyed.

Remilia slowly opened the door. Nobody was inside. The group walked in, the room was pitch-black and nothing could be seen. It looked like someone was in here and destroyed the whole place. There was blood and weapons everywhere, and very old books all over the floor. "Someone must have just been here. The blood here looks like someone was just killed right here." Flandre said as she picked up one of the books. She opened it but she couldnt understand anything that it said. It must have came from another world. "Helloooo? Anyone home?!" Cirno said as Remilia ran to her. "Shh, someone must be watching us. Everyone, try not to make any noise."

After some walking, the group came across some stairs. "Hey, maybe this is the way. Come on, guys." Flandre said as she started to climb them. Remilia thought for a moment that this castle looked very, very odd. There werent any traps. Nobody was inside, nothing. The group arrived at the second floor. This floor was completely clean. It looked like someone actually was here, and cleaned all the mess. There even was a table... with candles lit up. "Wow, this looks really pretty. It looks like a dining room." Flandre said as Remilia was wondering why her sister was acting a little bit... too careless. But she didnt seemed to make any trouble, so she thought that it would be okay.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 5:34 pm

Darkstarion said "I'm sure that this is a trap" Solight answered "Why?" Darkstarion answered "If you see with your right eye, the castle is Empty and the Environment is very quiet, something here is not going well" Solight said "Yes... Remilia, Cirno, take care, this place is too weird" Darkstarion said to solight "If the place is quiet here, i should speak with you solight" Solight asked "What is happening?" Darkstarion said "Take seat" Solight and darkstarion Sat in two old chairs and darkstarion touched the wound of his eye showing in a blinded colour "We can recove our vision on the eyes brother..." solight said "How?" Darkstarion answered "The star power explosion in the eyes" Solight said "What is?" Darkstarion said "A special water in the star world that can recove any wound, even if you lost your vision" Solight excited said "Ok dark, but we need first find to the prophet" Darkstarion nodded and they walked to the Thrid Floor.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 6:46 pm

"We're alredy in the Third floor, and there's nothing... This is the last floor, I cant see any doors or windows." Flandre said as she heard a odd smell. It wasnt a bad smell. "What is this... Eye smell something, and it smells like if it was food!" Cirno replied as there was a tiny light in the room. The group walked towards it. There was a slice of cake right by the light. "What... the heck? The prophet did this?!" Remilia said as she and the others started to laugh. "Haha, I think he did, the smell tells me he just took it from the oven!" Flandre responded as suddently, the ground started to shake. The little light dissapeared and a light appeared from the ceiling. A hole opened in the ground and everyone fell in it. "Its a trap!" Cirno said as she was the only one who was still standing. She didnt fell, so she was rather attracted by the delicious smell of cake.

"What is this? Where did Solight and his foolish friends went?" A shadow rised between the darkness of the room Cirno was. "Solight? Why are you looking for him?" She asked to the shadow without knowing who it truly was. "You idiot! Tell me where he is! I know you do have seen him, I do!" The shador responded at her, with a very upset voice. Because the room was almost completely dark, Cirno wasnt able to see who was the shadow. She sighed as she felt like crying, she was just called in a way almost evenyone does, and even worse, by someone who she doesnt even know. But Cirno just summoned a Ice-like-dagger and threw at the shadow. The shadow walked closer to Cirno, it was the Prophet! He was holding the very same piece of Ice Cirno threw at him, and he crushed into pieces.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 8:04 pm

(Sorry wyvern i was sleeping, Today i had a hard day but i'm better now =D)

Solight said "Cirno!, watchout!" The prophet used a big light extintion "Is too annoying watch like this stupid people want to save his world, even knowing that the creator wants this change!" Solight responded "Not is the correct way!" Darkstarion was angry and said "My eye... No... I don't need the water!" the eye of darkstarion was turning from light blue to Dark red "Darkstarion! stop!" Darkstarion was using more and more power "You!... Prophet!... I'll... KILL YOU!!!" The prophet was laughtning but the power of darkstarion was turning from true power to Darkness and angry power, making a terrible power "What!?, his power is losting the control!" Darkstarion said "Now!, Dark Star Eye!" The prophet said "Darkstarion has recovered his vision of the left eye!" Then a dark power hit to the prophet "Incredible... You has created a dark star eye from your angry and your dark power" Solight was worried "Dark..." the prophet can't move but solight was taking to darkstarion "Stop!" the prophet stand up and darkstarion falled fainted "Damn!" the prophet continued laugning "Your little brother can't save you!" Solight said "I'll finish with you and we'll save the world for my brother!" solight runned to the prophet with his Soulstar Edge.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 11:08 pm

(Its okay. Im glad to hear you're all fine now.)

As Solight was about to attack the Prophet, the room became all dark again. "I cant see a thing... I feel like im surrounded... by something..." Flandre said as suddently, the ground started to shake again. Solight appeared in one of the towers. The tower looked like there was an explosion that just happened. The sky was in a very dark red, and it was cloudy. Cirno, Remilia and the others were gone. "Its you and me, Solightstar. Finally, I get to meet you face-to-face. Your friends are gone... even your brother is gone. This world is about to collapse. You think you can... stop me?!" The Prophet said as he took off his black cape. "You dont know me, but..." The prophet was a human with old, black armor and a red cape. "Now... you do!" He said as the two dissapeared and appeared on a large stone floating in the middle of nowhere. Solight appeared in his wolf form, but why?

A black wolf with a Red, torn cape appeared. "Renember me?" The wolf was an illusion, it was... Darei... "You thought you defeated me that last time? I did not. Destromedus gave me ultimate power... to use it against you. My Master knows everything about you. Every single thing. And he will use everything he can to get rid of you... And guess... I... am one of them!" The Prophet-wolf said as he ran towards Solight, fiercely growling.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 11:17 pm

Solight said "You suck!, even without my right eye, i can beat you!" the solight's right eye started to shine in a blue colour "I can't lost now!, even if destromeus will destroy this world!, i'll beat him and i'll stop you!" Solight and the prophet started the fight" every hit of them made thunders and shake the earth "I'll kill you solight!, i'm seeing something" Solight used "Star Eye!" The prophet feel in a nightmare "What is this?" the prophet was seeing how a Lugia with an White armor was killing to destromeus "This can't be happening! I'll finish with you now!" the prophet awoke and took his human side, he attacked to solight and solight used his guitar to block his attack "Not is sufficent" The prophet broke the solight's guitar and he hit to solight "Now!, i'll show you all my power!".

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 11:29 pm

"Where... is this?" Cirno said as the group was in a cell, they were trapped. "Flandre... Dante? Remilia? Dante, are you guys here?" Remilia was in the same cell as Cirno, and Flandre was with Dante and Cereza. "We're all here... Solight?! Where... where did he go?" Remilia said as she was tightly tied to the wall. "I think he must be fighting the Prophet. At least im not hurt. The prophet must have leaded us to a trap... but, where did the cake go?" Cirno said as a laugh was heard, it was Flandre. Suprinsingly, she was able to take a bite from the cake!

The prophet gave a evil laugh as he broke Solight's weapon. "You call this, a weapon?!" He said as his hands started to glow, and he fired a beam of darkness at Solight. "Take, this!"

(Solight, you can go ahead and use the prophet and fight untill he, well, uhm, dies. I'll do the rest! =D)

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Fri 19 Aug 2011, 11:39 pm

Solight said "This is the end!" But the power of the prophet was blocked by a unknown energy "What!?" darkstarion appeared "If you will try to destroy this world... We'll destroy to you!" the prophet laughed "Like you said! Brothers!" The prophet charged again his beam but solight and dark "Brother..." Darkstarion responded "Yes!... We'll do it!" Solight and dark close his eyes and the prophet used his maximun power beam "Die now! Scum!" Solight and darkstarion opened his eyes, the blue solight's right eye had a White star mark and the Darkstarion's red left eye had a black star mark they said "Night...Mare... Star... Punishment!" the power of the prophet was destroyed "It is..." then, a unknown invisible force hit to the prophet and when the prophet was dying, a Black Moon fell Above of the prophet "Solight!!!!" the prophet died, Solight and darkstarion were fainted "We has done, brother" still said solight and they had the Star eye, darkstarion in the left eye and solight in the right eye.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Sat 20 Aug 2011, 12:47 am

"N-no... how could you?! This... this cant be!" The prophet said as he started to glow black, he was slowly fading. "This... this isnt the end, Solightstar! It isnt!" He said as his last words, fading into nothingness. Solight then suddently appeared on a odd temple that looked like a shrine of some sort. "Solightstar, you have done well." A voice was heard, and a angel-like being appeared in front of him. "Do not worry. I wont attack you. I was sent by Maximus, I am, in fact, from a different world, but when it was attacked, I left my world and came to this shrine." A portal from far behind was opened. That moment, Remilia, Dante, Cereza, Utsuho and the others appeared. "I have brought every single of you here. I must thank you for stopping the chaos Destromedus has caused in this world. This world, among with a few others, will slowly return back to normal." She said as Remilia and Flandre ran to Solight. "You defeated the Prophet... yes! You did it, Solight!" Flandre said as she hugged Solight.

"About your friends... They can return back to their own world. Their worlds are no longer linked to this galaxy and have returned back to normal. I have made a portal that is the only way they will be able to go back to their world." The angel said as she summoned the very same portal as Utsuho walked to it. "The only way? Then... we should go..." She said with a very discouraged voice. "Im going to miss you, Solight, Dante, and everyone else..." Utsuho walked back to Cereza and Dante. "You two, you should come with us." Flandre said as the three walked to the portal again, as she was seemingly crying. "Im going to miss you guys a lot, too... but one day, we might meet again!" She said as Remilia sighed for a moment and ran back to Solight. "Take this. Im sure it will help you." Remilia gave him a small crystal that was glowing in the colours of the rainbow.

"Cirno?! Where is she?" Utsuho said as she heard someone coming. She was sure for that moment that it could be her. "Hey you guys! You're leaving?!" Cirno appeared as she appeared out of nowhere, and tacklehugged Solight. "Eye'm staying!" She said in a cheerfull voice, as like she didnt heard anything from Utsuho and the others. "Yes! You heard me! Eye'm going to stay right here! Eye'm helping Solight... to save the universe!" She said with her idiotic grin again. "Well, fine. Your friend here can stay." The angel said as she turned back to Utsuho and the others. "Gensokyo needs us... but if you say so, Cirno. Make sure you find a way to come back!" Flandre said as she didnt seemed sad anymore. "Solight! Crystal! We wish you luck in your quest. I will miss you guys... but after all, you will save our world and many more!" Remilia said as Flandre and Utsuho waved at the group, and they walked though the portal...

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Umbreon on Sat 20 Aug 2011, 1:04 am

the other strange pokemon finnally catched up on the group, taking off her hood, showing a dark lugia face, anthro
"w-what is this.....this feels like the power of....spacial...?"
then she fell down, collapsing under the weight of the still wounded Lighty
Light Umbreon
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Sat 20 Aug 2011, 7:31 am

(wyvern, we should start a second part when the characters will be older? Or continue with the young characters)

Solight was crying "They were amazing people... We'll miss you too" Crystal hugged to solight "I'm glad you're ok solight" Darkstarion said "Ok... I'll go to the darkness again" solight said "What!?" Darkstarion responded "Solight!, i said that i had come to help you because the prophet betrayed me" Solight said "Ok... Dark, i'll miss you" Solight said "Give me five!" Darkstarion said "My red eye can see something in the future solight, our next time, i'm not going very friendly" Solight smiled "Ok... Brother, thanks for the Soulstar edge" darkstarion hugged solight and he whispered "I'll need your help in the next time..." darkstarion suddently dissapeared "Oh... Darkstarion, when he will be friendly?" Crystal said "Solight, we'll be together now" Solight bent to crystal "I want say you something crystal" crystal saw weird to solight "What?..." solight said "Here, with cirno joining us to the next adventure.." solight was embarrased "Will you marry with me?" Crystal saw weird again to solight and said "Of course solight!, i want marry with you!" Crystal kissed solight "We'll take a little break while We prepare for the next adventure" said both very happy.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Sat 20 Aug 2011, 6:04 pm

(Hmm, I think we should make the characters have a little break. Then they will go in a other adventure in another world Destromedus is taking over.)

"I know! Eye agree with Solight, we should really take a break. All this fighting was really exhausting." Cirno said as the Angel smiled upon hearing Solight. "You can rest for now, if you wish. Destromedus does not still know that the Prophet is dead, and I believe that you beings are hurt after the battle, so you must be likely unable to continue. You can stay here. This shrine is in one of the worlds you just saved, Solight." She said as she dissapeared. "Well... we might not know where is this, but as least there's not any bad guys!" She said as she flew to Lighty and his companion.

"Hey, are you okay?!" Cirno said to Lighty's friend who just fainted. "Eye wondered what happened to her..."

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Sat 20 Aug 2011, 6:17 pm

Solight said "What we'll do? My crystal?" Crystal said "We should find a place to rest solight, the night begins" Solight said "Yes crystal, i not have money" Crystal hugged to solight "How will be our wedding?" Solight responded "I'm not sure crystal" Crystal said "You'll be my Husband! Solight, i'm very excited!" Solight smiled and said "Me too Crystal" solight kissed to crystal but he thinked "Why darkstarion traveled again?" Crystal responded "Your brother is Weird" Solight said "I think the same too".

While in the dark universe, darkstarion appeared "I'm here now, my powers are still working well" darkstarion showed his red eye "I can see you!" He said but the world only was covered of shadows and darkness but suddently a Red light appeared "Destromeus!, i'll kill you!" said darkstarion as he charged his Dark Dragor Blade and run to the red light.

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amdiru on Sat 20 Aug 2011, 6:55 pm

"That's right... where did your brother go, Solight?" Cirno asked as she had an idea. "We should look around, let's see what this world has in store for us! Im sure that angel we just saw might give us something for saving that other world!" She said as she laughed, and she flew to the entrance of the shrine. It was in a hill, the hill was surrounding the shrine in grass and flowers. "Hey everyone! Look!" Cirno said as she pointed to a large, beautifull city at the distance. "Solight, do you know this place?" She said as she found a note on the ground. "Hey, Eye found this, guys. It says the Angel wrote this."

"Hello, Solight... This is Staria. Do you renember this place? I hope you still do. Because you are staying here for some time, you dont need any money so dont worry. You and your friends can stay in any of the hotels. The people of Staria now know you as a hero. If you need anything else, or want to ask me something else, leave a note here at the shrine." Cirno read the note, she barely could read it but she was able to get what it meant.

Amdiru
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top