Most users ever online was 22 on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 6:28 pm
Affiliates
Kecleon Island

Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Post by Hyperion on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 4:55 pm

Plot: When the universe was running, a unknown force appeated in the middle of the universe, puling all of the galaxies togheter. Now all the characters of all virtual galaxies has find in the same world, they will do whatever it takes for them to restore again the universe, and to find the one responsible for this incident.

A small plot but in the name, we can create a full world.

Rules:
No spamming
No swearing
Your character can be something that you want (anything)
No extreme violence
Only will allow 3 characters
Your character can be one of other RP or all recent characters

Members on the RP
Me
Wyvern
Light Umbreon
RDMR

If someone want join this is the link to aprove his character:
http://seafoamislands.forumotions.net/t99-galaxies-collides-rp-approved

Solight was in a open field looking the stars and asking himself "So... After of some adventures and fights, i'm taking my break" solight go to a lake and see how the water reflect the image of his face "i imagine that a new adventure will start soon, i should be prepared, even now can be happening something in the space and i'm not prepared but i'm glad of see that i can take a break relaxed here" solight sleeps in the field

Thanks SilverxWolf For My Signature
Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

Virgo Posts : 410

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Galaxies Collides RP (PG-13!)

Post by Wyvern on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 2:09 pm

The lake that was near Solight started to freeze, oddly. A shadow appeared in an ice block that appeared, floating in the cold water. The ice block suddently broke and a small silhouette appeared and walked towards Solight. "Hey... where is this? W-who are you?" An Ice fairy appeared and asked to Solight. She was warned that one day the people of Gensokyo could appear in other dimensions. Maybe it was her turn to be warped to another galaxy... "N-no... it cant be..." She said as she turned to the lake where the appeared.

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Sagittarius Posts : 565

View user profile http://jolteonshideout.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 2:13 pm

Solight look weird to the fairy and responds "My name is solightstar, or you can call me solight" solight see to the fairy and thinks "i haven't watch Something match"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 2:19 pm

"Solight, huh?" The Ice fairy started to float around, she smiled, and replied. "Eye am Cirno, pleased to meet you! Hmm, do you know where is this? I suddently got sent here..." She sighed, as she found a sheet of paper right where she was standing. It had odd symbols... it made Cirno think of some sort of Japanese.
(Cirno says "Eye" instead of "I". She often confuses many words.)

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'm here to assist members with whatever they need.
Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 2:31 pm

Solight looks weird again to the fairy "i see that you're lost, but if you want i can guide to you into a safe place" solight looks the sky and watch that other planets was very close of his position "what is this" solight tells to cirno "sometimes, even me, i don't know where i am, better follow me to the city"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 2:39 pm

"Eye agree, we should go." She said as she landed right near the paper and picked it up. Odd... She thought as she started to walk, following Solight. She started to read the weird sheet of paper. "This is saying something about... Gensokyo? It looks like a newspaper... Oh, right, eye am from a world called Gensokyo. Some of my friends have dissapeared, too... eye wonder where they went..." She said as she handed the paper to Solight.
(Solight is on his human form?)

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 2:50 pm

Solight asks "Gensokyo?, I'm very confused, the planets was very close and..." when solight appears close of the city he tells "here is the city Pokevillage" but when solight turn his head he watch to demons, humans, weird creatures even some humans fighting, solight asks "what is this" a girl was been followed by some demons and when solight watch "damn, what is this, not only you have problems i think"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 4:12 pm

"Eye think these creatures dont belong here either, they must be causing all the trouble..." Cirno said. "We should do something about this, Solight!" She yelled as the girl at the distance seemed so familiar. "W-who could she be...? Eye seen her before..." The girl was holding a spear, showing that she tried to protect herself from the demons.

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 6:10 pm

Solight takes his human form and tells "i should hide my original form" Solight takes to the demons and tells "what are you doing here" when Solight was taking to the demons for his neck, a guy with two guns scream "they are mine!" he jumps and kill to the demons and the guy tells to solight "don't bother me or you will be the next" solight laughts "quiet child, even what are you doing here" the guy tells "i have the same question for you" solight looks weird to the guy and tells "damn, cirno we should go outside here" the guy touch the shoulder of solight and tells "what's your name" solight responds "my name is solight and you?" the guy tells "my name is... Dante, i'm a demon hunter" solight tells "if you want help me, you should start to find what's happening here" dante looks weird to solight "We should do this" solight responds "For at least a moment, you have to do this, i will help you later, the girl has escape and i see some familiar in she" dante tells "she is beautifull haha" solight go to find to the girl "cirno, you want acompany to dante or me?, i will return later"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 6:30 pm

(I was thinking that the girl could be the other character im using, Remilia, but, oh well... / Estaba pensando en que la niña sería Remilia, pero bueno...)

Cirno sighed, but ran behind Solight, as she watched Dante kill one of the demons in the village. "Where the heck is this?!" She said as she turned to Dante. "My name´s Cirno, and do you know where the demons came from? I came from a different world, so I dont know..." She asked to him, as she turned back to Solight as he walked towards the girl.

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 6:41 pm

Dante tells to cirno "this demons are of my world, they are doing me problems" solight runs and watch to the girl "hey!, i have see you in other place" the girl looks to solight and tells "who are you?" solight tells "my name is solightstar, do you remember me?, Or something?" the girl surprised "Love?, you are my Boyfriend?" the girl was crystal and hugs to solight "i miss you" solight gives a kiss to crystal and tells "me too" crystal tells "what's happening?, the planets are too close" solight still confused tells to crystal "we should return with my friends" crystal nodded

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 7:45 pm

"Oh, you know her? Then who was the other girl...? Eye saw someone fighting another demon!" Cirno said as she ran to Crystal and Solight. "Someone else was chasing one of the demons, aside from Dante. Eye think we should find her, there might be other people in danger, too!" She said again as she walked towards Dante. "Look out, there´s someone behind you, Dante!" There was a strange, but small creature, similar to a bat. The shadow grew larger as it approached him. "Oh wait, Eye think eye have seen that shadow before..."

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 8:07 pm

Solight watch to dante "what is" dante tells "i not have problem" dante takes his sword and tells "if you bother me, i will kill you" when dante looks to crystal he tells "oh, a cute girl, who are you?" crystal responds "hehe my name is crystal i'm the girlfriend of solight" dante surprised "ok, i will need help"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 9:57 pm

The odd shadow behind Dante shivered and fell on the floor. "W-what just... happened?" Cirno walked towards the shadow near Dante, it was a human. "Dante, Eye think you scared the shadow..." She said as she tried to help it get up. She said as she heard the human talk, as it pushed Cirno away from her. "W-who are you?!" The shadow said. Wings appeared on her back and shaked her head.

"R-Remilia! Its you!" Cirno said as she smiled. "C-Cirno, what are you doing here...? Do you know them?" Remilia said as she pointed at Solight, Dante and Crystal. "Eye dont know where could this place be, but they are my friends. Eye met them when eye arrived here. Are you allright? Eye saw you trying to fight the demons... are they still chasing you?" Cirno asked.

Last edited by Wyvern on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 10:07 pm

Solight tells to the group "ok, we have 2 options, 1.-we can clean the city of the demons or 2.-we can go far and search clues about this accident" dante choose the first option "for me is funny kill to the demons" dante laughts, crystal choose the first option too "we should help to the city" they talks to cirno and remilia about the plan "what do you think?"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 10:21 pm

"Eye think its better doing both! We should find out who´s behind all this." Cirno replied as she hopped around happily, and stopped by Remilia´s side. "Togheter we can defeat the demons and rescue the people, I believe." Remilia said, as she smirked. "But... Cirno, do you know where´s Flandre, my sister?" She asked again. "No... Eye havent seen Flandre in a while... we should try finding her after we rescue the people here, dont you think?" She answered to Remilia.

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 10:39 pm

Solight nodded "ok, both plans" dante take his guns, crystal takes his sword and solight prepare to fight, dante smiles and tells "ok will be good start a crazy party here" dante looks a MP3 and conect into an big audio close of his position "Is better in this way haha... That que rock start!" dante jump to much demons and began to kill, solight surprised "this guy is crazy" when solight look, crystal was killing demons too "come here, you're loosing all the fun!" solight embarrased "Damn haha" solight jumps too and go to kill enemies

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:50 am

Cirno and Remilia ran to different parts of the town to look for demons atacking the people. Cirno stopped in front of a large house, there was someone running inside, while a demon was jumping from a window to another, seaching for him. She smirked as she created a chunk of ice using her magic and hurled it at the demon. "Hey you! Over here!" She shouted at the demon as she created a few pieces of ice. "Ice...Bullet!" Sh said as she threw the pieces at the demon, the demon managed to dodge some of them.

Remilia was flying between a group of small houses, as she stumbled upon a even larger building. Voices were heard from inside. She slowly began to walk inside the builing, as she wondered what could the voices be. Some people appeared and ran towards her. They yelled, "Help! There´s some demons attacking us!" Remilia jumped in front of them and waited for the demons to appear. She made a large stick, that later became a spear, and ran towards one of the demons that were starting to attack her. "Divine... Spear!" She yelled as she started to stab the demon with the magical spear.

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:07 am

Dante, solight and crystal was in a open field killing demons and dante was using his sword and his guns" solight, crystal and dante tells "they are too much!" solight has turned in his original form and uses chaos darkness "dante, you has tell, the party start now!" the demons start put arround of solight and everyone jumps above of solight, solight scream "Yeah we rock!" solight takes his guitar and quit all the enemies arround, dante whisper to crystal "your boyfriend is crazy" crystal laughts and they continue killing demons

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:51 am

Cirno ran inside the building to find the people stuck in it. The demon started chasing her, as she threw more of the Ice bullets at it. "Everyone, follow me!" She said as she found the people in a large, damaged room, and they followed her towards the house´s entrance. As she tried to run away from the demon, another one appeared in front of her. "Gah! W-what now?!"

As for Remilia, the people she found on the building managed to escape the demons. Remilia charged a beam and launched it at one of the demons. The demon died, as the other one started to chase Remilia around the building. Remilia flew towards the top floor, as she created another spear and stabbed the demon on its forehead, making it fall. "T-that was close... wait, where´s Cirno?!"

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:14 am

Solight while he was killing to the demons, crystal and dante has finished with all the demons, dante with a smile tells "Too easy" solight tells to dante "Give me five" but before that dante walk to solight, a big Angel has appeared and dante tells "oh, you has come later, you has lost all the fun" the angel charges an attack to dante and crystal pulls to dante "w-what?!" solight tells "the angel not is of our side, he's bad" when the angel charged to the guys, a big dragon's head has appeared back of the angel and the dragon head eat to the angel, dante tells "Auch!" a girl with a hat of witch appears, she has 4 guns, 2 in the hands and 2 in the legs Solight tells "this world will turn me crazy" the girl without reason challenge to dante in a fight and tells "i challenge to you in a fight" dante laughts and accept the challenge, the battle began

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:25 am

"Wow... these people came out of nowhere... more and more Galaxies are crashing togheter... but why?" Remilia said as she ran towards Solight and Dante. That witch looks like Marisa... She thought. But if she was her, she wouldnt attack them... She pointed at Cirno, surrounded by demons. "Hey guys, Cirno´s in trouble!" She yelled as she handed her spear to Solight. "Use this. It will help you fight her."

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 am

Solight tells "But... Who is the responsable of the dragon's head?" other witch appears telling "Me, I'm an Angel hunter" solight "Dante please give me a gun, i will suicide" dante surprised "Only a joke, this world is crazy" the witch tells to solight "I'm of other dimension, you can call me Cereza" solight tells "you're searching who is the responsable too?" cereza responds "Yeah!, hey who here is looking for a fairy, i saw some demons carring to a fairy, i'm sorry for no help, i was in problems too" solght tells to remilia "we should help to cirno" solight tells to crystal "We should divide" crystal nodded and takes his wolf form "i will search for earth" solight takes his original form and fly "i will search from the sky" dante and cereza search quick too

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyvern on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 12:05 pm

"H-help! The demons caught me!" Cirno shouted, as she attacked with a spear made out of ice, but the ice broke easily. "Someone´s looking for a fairy... then you must mean Cirno! Lets hurry up and find her!" Remilia said as she ran towards the few demons attacking her. "Hang on, Cirno, we´re coming!"

Wyvern
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion on Wed 20 Apr 2011, 12:31 pm

The guys entered to the area opening fire, cereza uses a demon like a shield "this little guys are usefull" solight kills to the demons "are you ok? Cirno?"

Hyperion
Support Moderators
Support Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next